Getting old sucks

Snake Pliskin

OT Supporter
May 8, 2013
California
PLEASE bring that shit on
There are tons of new clinical trials using new techniques and drugs to reset the body clock. Many look promising. Even if they don't extend life but make the last couple decades far less painful and difficult it will be awesome! I'd trade a couple years of life in exchange for feeling physically young again till the end. I'm stretching right this moment because my old ass tendons hurt if I don't. Grrrr.

Fuckin old guy crew checkin in.

TS
TS
SenenCito

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
Not to hate (I'm a newly-minted member of Old Guy Crew myself) but if you have scoliosis, doesn't that mean you always have had scoliosis?

Honestly I have no idea. It's probably true, i've had back and shoulder pains for as long as I can remember. They usually get worse as I get fatter and disappear when i'm fit.

My quiropractic sent me to get x-rayed two years ago and it's just now that I got to doing it.

Man do I feel stupid.

TS
TS
SenenCito

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
There are tons of new clinical trials using new techniques and drugs to reset the body clock. Many look promising. Even if they don't extend life but make the last couple decades far less painful and difficult it will be awesome! I'd trade a couple years of life in exchange for feeling physically young again till the end. I'm stretching right this moment because my old ass tendons hurt if I don't. Grrrr.

Fuckin old guy crew checkin in.

Yeah it seems quality of life is what matters.
Wonder if those things will be available for "not millionaires"

Tenny

OT Supporter
Oct 4, 2005
Houston
fuck yeah it sucks.

Last week I was lifting weights (overhead press) and tweaked something in my neck. The first day I couldn't even move much. I had shots of pain shooting down my shoulders. At this point it still hurts to turn my head anything more than to the side.

Reactions: DJ Request

DJ Request

Welcome Police!
OT Supporter
Oct 21, 2004
I'm Homeless!

My chiro sent me to get it after she noticed I seemed a bit uneven.

Ok. So you're going for some back pain. I would be interested in seeing the x ray. PM me.

It's likely that it's an antalgic lean. Meaning one side of your spine is in spasm and pulling it into a curve.

That kind of thing is fixable.

TS
TS
SenenCito

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
Ok. So you're going for some back pain. I would be interested in seeing the x ray. PM me.

It's likely that it's an antalgic lean. Meaning one side of your spine is in spasm and pulling it into a curve.

That kind of thing is fixable.
Sure, give me a bit ill send it your way

oftenly

ae iirc
Sep 26, 2009
Been hunched over and staring into computer monitors full-time since Windows 95, my head is literally cantilevered out. I am so fucked in the not-so-distant future.

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest
Honestly I have no idea. It's probably true, i've had back and shoulder pains for as long as I can remember. They usually get worse as I get fatter and disappear when i'm fit.

My quiropractic sent me to get x-rayed two years ago and it's just now that I got to doing it.

Man do I feel stupid.
for goin to a chiropractor?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor