FIT Gh0st's Six Month Transformation Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
Doing a little "contest" with my buddy to see who can have the best physique within a six-month time period.

I am 5'7" :o and currently weight 163lbs(down from 175 a few months ago).

My only items to help me improve my body will be AIFM and protein shakes to get some more protein in my diet.

I am also changing my diet to a lot of fruits, vegetables, and leaner meats.

I am going to focus on body weight exercises, elliptical machine, and dumbbells to reach my goal. Being huge is not my goal, but having a nice looking body and losing fat is what I will strive for.

This project starts on Monday(Dec 8th) and I will post updates weekly.

Uglybob69

I miss beer.
Sep 17, 2006
Cincinnati, OH
if your buddy is acutally weight training he'll look a shitload better than you after 6 months if he keeps his BF under control.

You're going about this wrong I'd say.

TS
TS
GH0ST

GH0ST

OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2003
GA
if your buddy is acutally weight training he'll look a shitload better than you after 6 months if he keeps his BF under control.

You're going about this wrong I'd say.

We're both pretty much following the same regiment.

Weighed in today at 160lbs and I've been drinking water like a mofo so I know it isn't water weight. I tend to overeat and once I stop overeating I always drop a few pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor