SPORTS Gina Corano's new movie actually looks good.

TS
TS

SubOptimal

Jun 27, 2002
:bowrofl:

Blaxxima is an old school Cage lurker, and he remembers your stupid ass

If you two keep it up I'll report you for bad fellowship. I don't want to, but if it comes down to it, I will. Believe that.

Shalashaska

Neither Enemy Nor Friend
Mar 9, 2009
La Li Lu Le Lo
Who the fuck are you and why are you coming at me like that? :ugh:

cuz u look like a homo. no wonder everybody here thinks ure dumb as fuck.

defcon.jpg

\

anyways. the movie does look good considering its directed by steven soderbergh and a good supporting cast to help make the movie better. i suppose it would be originally cast as a guy if there wasnt too many black ops soldiers in many movies, like bourne series. change is nice. it should be good.

kit99bar

USPA Class 1, weak, old man!
Jul 18, 2001
I'll see it just because I'm a fan.

werd on the question on how did they get so many legit actors in this movie :rofl:

TS
TS

SubOptimal

Jun 27, 2002
cuz u look like a homo. no wonder everybody here thinks ure dumb as fuck.

anyways. the movie does look good considering its directed by steven soderbergh and a good supporting cast to help make the movie better. i suppose it would be originally cast as a guy if there wasnt too many black ops soldiers in many movies, like bourne series. change is nice. it should be good.

What the fuck? I don't even know who the hell you are and you have saved a pic of me for around 6 years? You're creeping me out, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec