LOVE Girl appreciation thread

ZSPTurbo

Dec 18, 2008
They are soft, they are pretty, they are squishy, they are nice and wonderful. Sometimes I hate them but right now I love them. Lets hear it for the girls.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
They are soft, they are pretty, they are squishy, they are nice and wonderful. Sometimes I hate them but right now I love them. Lets hear it for the girls.

dont know why but this made me lol

in to say big ups to ladies w. long legs and nice asses :wavey:

MPogg

Dec 27, 2010
Women suck. That is why the great men who have truly changed our world have mostly ignored them. Isaac Newton for example was said to be completely asexual.

Just think of how much more productive you would be if you didn't have the nagging instinct to chase down worthless whores, stick your cock in them, then repeat the whole meaningless process.

You have issues dood. Did your mommy not hug you enough?

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
Women suck. That is why the great men who have truly changed our world have mostly ignored them. Isaac Newton for example was said to be completely asexual.

but if not for newtons dad sticking his dick in that "worthless whore" of his mom, then he we would know nothing of him :noes:

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
Well, we need sex for reproduction obviously. But you can't deny that it is inefficient to be constantly "in heat" as humans are. Most animals have their breeding season and then they're able to just go about their business the rest of the time. Humans evolved differently for some reason. Honestly it's annoying to be thinking of sex all day every day. Doesn't matter how much I'm getting it either.

it goes against everything i feel about sex but in some way i feel what you are saying.

bacdo

Jan 7, 2005
SATX
See the thing is for men, our brains (and society) trick us in to thinking it's some kind of great accomplishment (getting laid). But the fact is you're just satisfying a basic physical need, nothing more. It's like taking a shit. There's a substance in your body that needs to come out. Your body rewards you with pleasant feelings/relief when you do it's bidding. That's all. Now imagine if you could remove that need? Sounds pretty good no? Yeah so I think I'm gonna cut my balls off.

lolz...

sometimes I think that I am bitter and cynical...

but then again, there isn't anything wrong with these qualities

:rofl:

themolsen

Sep 29, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
See the thing is for men, our brains (and society) trick us in to thinking it's some kind of great accomplishment (getting laid). But the fact is you're just satisfying a basic physical need, nothing more. It's like taking a shit. There's a substance in your body that needs to come out. Your body rewards you with pleasant feelings/relief when you do it's bidding. That's all. Now imagine if you could remove that need? Sounds pretty good no? Yeah so I think I'm gonna cut my balls off.
Fall in love.

themolsen

Sep 29, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I have. Love is not something magical, it exists for a reason. And it also fades for a reason. I think they determined that it was around the 18 month mark of consistent contact with a person that your brain stops producing the certain chemical cocktail that we know as love.
Better luck next time then :bigthumb:

That chemical cocktail is not love.

-edit-

That chemical cocktail is what people often think is love, then feel they have to cheat or break up because the "love" has faded. No, that chemical cocktail is passion. It happens all by itself when you meet someone new and get along and enjoy time together. And it ultimately fades, at least to lower levels. But this is not love. Love is what remains when the initial chemical high fades. Love is a sum of the friendship, respect, memories, plans, ACTIONS, hurts, highs and lows that have been cultivated and shared. And it's SO much more! But love is maintained actively, not automatically. Love is a verb for a reason.

Last edited:

BlazinBlazer Guy

Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.
Jul 24, 2002
Lansing, MI USA
Well, we need sex for reproduction obviously. But you can't deny that it is inefficient to be constantly "in heat" as humans are. Most animals have their breeding season and then they're able to just go about their business the rest of the time. Humans evolved differently for some reason. Honestly it's annoying to be thinking of sex all day every day. Doesn't matter how much I'm getting it either.

Dude, seriously. You're starting to sound like ME :noes:

:bowdown:

themolsen

Sep 29, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
You're a thoughtful guy and I like that. I believe that what you're talking about is commonly referred to as settling though. Settling for something less then happiness, but still more tolerable than being alone.
:rofl: way off, but I appreciate your concern and passion on the topic. I hope you feel differently one day.

Swarol

OT Supporter
Jun 19, 2007
New Hampshire
Actually, aside from the boobs I appreciate NONsquishy women :eek3:

I don't even know what to say to the dude hating on love, other than this: you're either trolling or psychologically messed up and in need of some help. You attempt to present yourself as enlightened and aware of "facts" that other people aren't but that smacks of youth. Here's a tip that you'll learn when you grow up some: generally held beliefs, such as love, are rarely wrong. There are a lot of people alive today who are smarter and more experienced than you who have an unshakable faith in it.

MPogg

Dec 27, 2010
Better luck next time then :bigthumb:

That chemical cocktail is not love.

-edit-

That chemical cocktail is what people often think is love, then feel they have to cheat or break up because the "love" has faded. No, that chemical cocktail is passion. It happens all by itself when you meet someone new and get along and enjoy time together. And it ultimately fades, at least to lower levels. But this is not love. Love is what remains when the initial chemical high fades. Love is a sum of the friendship, respect, memories, plans, ACTIONS, hurts, highs and lows that have been cultivated and shared. And it's SO much more! But love is maintained actively, not automatically. Love is a verb for a reason.

Well said!!

MPogg

Dec 27, 2010
:rofl: This is a terrible reason to form ideas/opinions on something. Here's a tip, the world is FILLED with generally held ideas that are ass-backwards and just simply wrong.

I like what TheMolson said about love, but love is one of those things that everyone is free to have their own meaning of.

And hooray for tits! :bigthumb:

LOL Why do guys love tits so much? I don't see what is so interesting about them? Does the size of the tits matter or do men love all tits?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan