well not really
but a little on the right side on the top of her upper lip

how can i tell her to get rid of it without hurting her feelings

ive told my bro's gf to tell her but she said no

Chris90210

Nov 7, 2004
Utah
I bet she can out drink you.

and back to the topic...... How long have you two been together? If you have been together for a while and she is mature I imagine she can take constructive criticism. If not talk to one of her friends that you both know(trustworthy one) and maybe she can either tell you how to talk to her about it or she can take care of it yourself. I imagine the hair doesn't stop above the lip look at her arms next time.

quamen

Nov 14, 2003
dude my ex had the same shit,but can only been seen in like the bright sun etc. It bothered the shit out of me, i never said anything though.

jmezz

layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours
Nov 26, 2004
Just come right out and tell her to shave it.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
One day just start imitating that you are curling the ends of your invisible mustache. When she asks wtf you are doing say "you have a mustache"

sportsjunkie

OT Supporter
Aug 3, 2005
just tell her about a time you had a gf and she had facial hair and you how hated it :dunno:

that's the nicest way i can think of and maybe she'll re-evaluate her looks :mamoru:

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
It's possible she doesn't know about it. Sometimes hairs are only visible when the sun hits them the right way. Obviously, no one sees themselves in third person outside in the sun.

With all this PUA and negging stuff I keep hearing, she'll probably be more attracted to you if you point it out.

Seriously tho, I'd tell her. She should pluck it, or let you do it.

Lateralus

Sep 4, 2001
Midwest
PocoDiablo said:
She knows, trust me. Don't bring it up unless you want to REALLY upset her in a BIG way.

:werd: I would almost guarantee she is aware of it, but for whatever reason doesn't want to wax and/or shave it off.

sassy2424

Jun 21, 2006
PocoDiablo said:
She knows, trust me. Don't bring it up unless you want to REALLY upset her in a BIG way.
:werd: seeing as you're with her, she may think it doesn't bother you, since you haven't said anything.
although saying something will may her upset but she may make the effort for you if you ask her nicely and don't make a big fuss about it:dunno:

thid92

Oct 9, 2004
stick a piece of duct tape on her lip, when she pulls it off the fuzz will come with it. Duct tape fixes everything.

Midgetized

Don't mess with Douche Cat
May 29, 2000
San Diego, CA
:bowrofl: at the suggestions

There's not really any good way to tell her this, you'll have to just be honest. I don't understand how chicks can still walk around with mustaches with all the different hair removal options out there :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan