girls: can you feel when a guy nuts in you????

vtec killer

also does it feel good?? my last chick had a thing about it and i just didnt get it??

MissUnderstood

Yes I can feel it when my guy cums in me... and it feels great actually :) just a warm feeling cant really describe it!

Bankheist

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MissUnderstood:
Yes I can feel it when my guy cums in me... and it feels great actually :) just a warm feeling cant really describe it! </font>

hmmmm :) wanna fuck?

Yeah I can feel it. I think it feels great when his warm cum shoots deep inside of me.

pure

Apr 10, 2001
I've lied about cumming before, i.e. wasn't really into it, and got tired, and faked it. Sooo, they knew i was faking?

Bankheist

Originally posted by pure
I've lied about cumming before, i.e. wasn't really into it, and got tired, and faked it. Sooo, they knew i was faking?

I dunno, I did that to an ex of mine... bitch was dumb though... she probably thought a came.

C32

*The M3 Executioner*
Apr 16, 2001
NYC/DC
Originally posted by Bankheist

hmmmm :) wanna fuck?

Calm your little soldier down there.... Your girl reads this board... does she not care if you mess around with other people?

Originally posted by Bashfullyurs
Yeah I can feel it. I think it feels great when his warm cum shoots deep inside of me.

Damn I love this girl :) Too bad you have a boyfriend

So you like what you see huh? ;)

Yup, definately. I'm pretty sure I'd like what I can't see in that pic too. ;)

Too bad you can't see it huh? :p

Ouch.:( You wouldn't be saying that if you knew me;) Seriously though, you are gorgeous and I was just lettin ya know in case you didn't already

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan