god damn this dude has a tough life

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Is this a euphemism of some sort
Yes. Backside is a polite term for vagina.
I shaved her vagina to help keep it clean.

This is the second time I've done it myself rather than paying the vet to do it, she seems to be getting used to it.

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
Yes. Backside is a polite term for vagina.
I shaved her vagina to help keep it clean.

This is the second time I've done it myself rather than paying the vet to do it, she seems to be getting used to it.

shaving a cats vagina

tenor.gif

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
shaving a cats vagina

tenor.gif
Apparently she has a "recessed vulva" [:dunno:] and when she urinates it dribbles around and gets on her fur. Combined with being 20lbs and not being able to reach back to clean herself, I have to wipe her snizz daily with a washcloth to keep her clean and prevent UTIs.

Shaving just helps with that.

• Haha
Reactions: bearsdidit
TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

πŸ€™ Dick was moist as fuck πŸ€™
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Apparently she has a "recessed vulva" [:dunno:] and when she urinates it dribbles around and gets on her fur. Combined with being 20lbs and not being able to reach back to clean herself, I have to wipe her snizz daily with a washcloth to keep her clean and prevent UTIs.

1608409637730.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Matren and Wolf

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ

sorry to hear about your cats tiny junk bro

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003

I would do anything for love

But I won’t do that

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman