LOVE God, women are my weakness

Boosh Dag

Been hanging out with this girl for two weeks. Tons of fun, sex is amazing, both talk about how its going somewhere. Hang out all day last Sunday after she sleeps over. Monday hits, shes busy and distant, dont see her at all or really talk to her all week.

Friday comes around and we are at work together, I get off and we have some drinks, decide we are going to trip on mushrooms at a friends house. We are in her car together and I ask whats up. She says she doesnt want anything right now and she heard her roommate and boyfriend fighting and didn't want us to end up like that. So we trip and she sleeps over. I try to kiss her in the morning and she says no and runs out of my place.

I tell her last night at work, Hey I really like you and if you want to pump the breaks on this thing I'll take this any pace you want.

She tells me today she doesn't want to hang out with me anymore because its not fair because she only wants to be friends.

I have no fucking idea what happened, that she went from so hot to cold over night.

/blog

Kenny Powers

BIG ANGERY
OT Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Been hanging out with this girl for two weeks. Tons of fun, sex is amazing, both talk about how its going somewhere

this is where your relationship with her ended

TS
TS

Boosh Dag

We were hanging out every day all day for like two weeks. I don't see whats wrong with thinking she actually liked me

Abomb

Feb 22, 2005
Houston, TX
We were hanging out every day all day for like two weeks. I don't see whats wrong with thinking she actually liked me

well, thats kind of a red flag too. would have made that chick more interested in you if you blew her off some of those days in between to chill with the bros or do something else besides hang with her.

but hey if you are getting your dick wet everyday I understand its a hard thing to do :mamoru:

Justin636

Feb 27, 2004
Little Elm, TX
No real answer to explain women, but in this case, cease all communication with her. Make it seem as if it doesn't matter to you that she blew you off. Will probably drive her crazy. If it doesn't, move on. If it does, probably still move on.

TS
TS

Boosh Dag

No real answer to explain women, but in this case, cease all communication with her. Make it seem as if it doesn't matter to you that she blew you off. Will probably drive her crazy. If it doesn't, move on. If it does, probably still move on.

We work together :sad2:

Kenny Powers

BIG ANGERY
OT Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
We continued to hang out and have a kick ass time for another week after that.

You continued to have a kick ass time. She continued losing interest in you because you were no longer a challenge to her, and moved on as soon as she found new dick to conquer.

antihero

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
NYC
That's where you went wrong in the first place. Keep it strictly business at work and don't make any other type of contact. Don't acknowledge her for any other reason except business related.

don't ignore her. that shows you give a shit. Interact with her in the laziest most dont-give-a-fuck possible manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448