LOVE going into the shop in 2 weeks for more ink

Mortixer

Aug 22, 2004
Seattle,WA
So a few years back I went through a hard break up. A relationship that left me in shambles. I then became friends with my currrent best friend and he helped me through it a lot. Took me out and helped me get my confidence back. Over the course of the years we've come up with a few different saying or mottos that we try to live by. So I've decided to get a tatto that says be awesome instead then undereath W.W.S.D. which stands for what would steve do. Steves a very confident person who walks into any situation with a sense of boldness I admire. So I'm getting this for whenever I feel nervous or akward or fearful I can look down and remember to be awesome instead. I found a great script artist I told her I want the wwsd very traditional like the wwjd and the be awesome instead I told her to be creative. Its going. To go above my left knee on my leg.

shohan

Mar 11, 2004
NC
Reminds me of that movie The Tao of Steve. Anyways. I like the meaning behind it for you.

Two toys

Jan 29, 2004
UC Santa Cruz
Steps to making a proper body mods thread

1. Do you need input on a design? if no POST AFTER YOU GET THE FUCKING TATTOO, nobody cares about you and your butt buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448