GUN Going to a gun show tomorrow. How nuts is it gonna be?

lugoismad

Jul 22, 2006
Given the current political climate and what not.

Looking for one of those CMMG .22 conversion kits for my AR, and maybe a .22 revolver for target practice if I run across a nice used one at a decent price.

TS
TS
lugoismad

lugoismad

Jul 22, 2006
Makes a thread with the word political in the body, doesn't use tag.

its not about politics. But I'm sure everyone has read about the new gun laws Biden wants to put in place. I'm not discussing that here, just about gun shows.

dorkultra

OT Supporter
Oct 14, 2005
nilbog, trollhio
i know of someone who brought their daughter to a gun show and she was playing around a gatling gun that somehow crushed her and she died. not sure if he sued or what. that dude has since been hiding out in a van and crashing at people's houses.
glad i'm not directly associated with him

melroy

wonderin how many people ITT have been meditating
Apr 1, 2018
I don't want to be rude but you have kids who need you, specifically you given their situation, and you're at elevated risk for covid and going to a place where covid will 100% be and most of the people wont be taking precautions around it. Is a gun worth hurting your kids?

IG513

Formerly Anima
Oct 13, 2006
Cincinnati
The one in Sharonville?

I would imagine with the new firearm & ammunition laws being proposed there's going to be a lot of price gouging.

TS
TS
lugoismad

lugoismad

Jul 22, 2006
The one in Sharonville?

I would imagine with new firearm & ammunition laws being proposed there's going to be a lot of price gouging.

Yeah, Sharonville.

I was wondering if price gouging. I've been keeping an eye on local gunshops and they seem to have no issues with stock and have reasonable prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman