GUN going to ranger school tomorrow (maybe) v ask me anything

Naos

Nov 15, 2009
SFL
depends if there is any open slots. if not this class, then april for sure.

TS
TS
Naos

Naos

Nov 15, 2009
SFL
OkayGuy.jpg

MidwestHigh

Nov 1, 2010
how long is it? how many people on average don't make it through? do you get a lot of shooting practice or is mostly physical stuff and mind games like boot camp?

brackac

Activate Lurker Mode!
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2001
how long is it? how many people on average don't make it through? do you get a lot of shooting practice or is mostly physical stuff and mind games like boot camp?

No one answer this guys questions.

The Weasel

Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew
OT Supporter
Jul 12, 2006
SoCal
no need to be airborne qualified for ranger school, brotato.

my ARNG unit is sending 3 LTs and 1 NCO to ranger school the end of this year and only 2 are airborne qualified
Must have changed last time I read the requirements. Confirmed with a friend, non-airborne personnel are the Chute detail bitches.

MuttGrunt

Jun 27, 2010
SE Michigan
^ and also don't have to jump but rather get shuttled on a bus AKA get extra sleep. All my buddies wished they weren't ABN when they went for that exact reason. Of course I've also heard of non ABN guys jumping in the old days by just saying they had wings.

geekboy

Target™
Sep 10, 2005
Socal
^ and also don't have to jump but rather get shuttled on a bus AKA get extra sleep. All my buddies wished they weren't ABN when they went for that exact reason. Of course I've also heard of non ABN guys jumping in the old days by just saying they had wings.
+ i'd rather not get a sprain ankle or tweak my knee in ranger school

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan