Good fellowship Sunday. How are you relaxing today?

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
I'm spending the afternoon tinkering in the garage with a beer, football on in the background and watching in rain outside.

4sqGwlH.jpg

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Woke up with a horrible headache
Cause I was drinkin last night
Went to gf's house to take a kitchen table apart and bring it to her grandmas
Went to her mom's house to drop off a new cat house/heating pad for her feral cat who's a total sweetheart
Went to grandmas house to drop off the table and chairs and pick up a couch
Took the couch to her dad's house

Now im on the couch with a cat on my lap and my dog cuddled up with the gf as she naps. Gonna wake her up soon cause she said she wanted to clean/do laundry/dishes at 4pm.

It's 418.

Watching football and wasting time on my phone.

Installed a new draft inducer assembly last night after waking up in a cold house on Thursday and ripping my old one apart for lube to make it til the new one showed up.

She made me dinner last night. That was nice. I normally do all the cooking.

Happy Sunday bros.

Reactions: Ray Wonder

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Not looking forward to the potential hail tonight :hs:

I've always wanted to get a hail insurance check tbh

My truck is always outside and I'd put my gf's car outside too if I knew we were due for hail.

Collect that fat check and get my pdr guy to get me fixed up for a couple hundred bucks a panel.

vikingen

sultankebabs.net Beef|Chicken|Lamb
OT Supporter
I've always wanted to get a hail insurance check tbh

My truck is always outside and I'd put my gf's car outside too if I knew we were due for hail.

Collect that fat check and get my pdr guy to get me fixed up for a couple hundred bucks a panel.

Nope nope nope. Wont mess with hail in these parts

EXxf7K2l.jpg

PDR guys are good but.. nah

deegan

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
🇦🇺
Fixed the washing machine, dumped some stuff off at storage.. poured a few drinks, watched the McGregor fight.. then some cricket

oftenly

ae iirc
Sep 26, 2009
Put an offer on a house $45k over asking at 11 am today... de-stressing with some scotch, guitar and watching Brady do it again :beer:

Drifter

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Mar 6, 2000
Canada
Don't normally do much on Sundays aside from buying groceries. Right now I'm organizing and building my music playlists into separate categories for YouTube Music. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan