TECH Google Places is killing me: website won't link with places page (to show reviews)

vumpler

Jun 6, 2006
In the middle of TN
Sup all.

I have a small business in my community. About 7 other of the same businesses in the area.

When you search for the generic search term of my business we come up in the 2nd spot. This is awesome... except it's not showing our google places page "linked" with it. Sometimes it will for about 24 hours but then it goes away again. We have 3x the number of reviews of all of our competition and they are all 5 stars. The problem is though no one see's the stars because it comes unlinked.

Is there detailed parameters for wtf is going on out there? If you search for my business directly it comes up AND shows the reviews liked with the google places.

Has this ever happened to any of you?

I love you OT. :x:

TS
TS
vumpler

vumpler

Jun 6, 2006
In the middle of TN
Does anyone know a source I can goto to figure out why it keeps unsyncing? For example at 12pm today it wasn't working. Now I check again at 6:30pm its syncing great.

I can gurantee within a week it will be unsynced again.

TS
TS
vumpler

vumpler

Jun 6, 2006
In the middle of TN
So I've posted there and bumped 5 times with no response. Any suggestions how else to get ahold of them? It keeps happening. Currently not linked reviews, was linked fine 48 hours ago .

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor