SOG-Flash-II-Serrated-FSA-98-600x502.jpg

TS
TS
whamola

whamola

Tonight....you.
Jan 7, 2007
Knoxville, TN
hows the knife? Looks good might want to pick one up....

Seems sturdy. Got it for 20 at a pawn shop, brand new. I figure if it's real, I got a great deal. If it's fake, I needed a knife anyway, and 20.00 isn't bad regardless.

The assisted open is pretty cool, and it has a nice lock to keep you from opening it in your pocket. Not a bad little knife.

TS
TS
whamola

whamola

Tonight....you.
Jan 7, 2007
Knoxville, TN
link for the bag?

Bought it at a local police/mil store. It's a ProTech Liberty. Was like 62.00, but I'm going to the Dominican Republic on Sunday and needed a quality bag. The carry handles are also backpack straps, so I can carry it on my back instead of lugging the crap around with one strap.

http://www.opticsplanet.net/protech-tactical-fear-the-gear-duffle-bags-liberty.html

That lists it as 101 something bucks...that's about 40 more than I paid, but it was the first link to come up.

CustomTrendzInc

Mar 13, 2008
i have a flash 1, such a good knife. had it since it came out pretty much. Use it whenever i go camping, or even around the house since its always in my pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor