FIT got my lab results back today

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACLdestroyer

OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2003
36,931
LA and SEA
Nothing interesting really. lol

Test Level = 530 (Normal Range 241-827)

Well at least the cycles I ran didnt kill my natty test production. :dunno:

Apparantly I have a High Sex binding Globulin. WTF does that mean?
 

Neo22

Well-Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
9,292
The land of confusion
ACLdestroyer said:
Nothing interesting really. lol

Test Level = 530 (Normal Range 241-827)

Well at least the cycles I ran didnt kill my natty test production. :dunno:

Apparantly I have a High Sex binding Globulin. WTF does that mean?

What was your FSH level along with free test?
 

Daiz4yota

OT's Facial Plastic Surgeon
Mar 3, 2007
27,885
Damnation said:
bandwagon for getting your test levels passed a couple weeks ago, homeboy

o...ic. Youre from syria right? Both of my parents are from salmiyeh. We went there every year before the war :noes:
 

Damnation

OT Supporter
Jan 26, 2005
69,767
South Florida
Daiz4yota said:
o...ic. Youre from syria right? Both of my parents are from salmiyeh. We went there every year before the war :noes:
just bustin' your balls lol
couple weeks ago we had like 5 or 6 threads of people checking for low test

but ya, my parents are from there...i was born in TX. we go every summer still..went the summer during the war lol it was an experience :o
 

Daiz4yota

OT's Facial Plastic Surgeon
Mar 3, 2007
27,885
Damnation said:
just bustin' your balls lol
couple weeks ago we had like 5 or 6 threads of people checking for low test

but ya, my parents are from there...i was born in TX. we go every summer still..went the summer during the war lol it was an experience :o

I was born in NY. We didnt have the balls to go after 2003, even though the town my parents are from is fairly progressive. Do you just go to Damascus, or anywhere else? Ive been all around the country, and I have to say behind Damascus, Aleppo is probably the tightest place ever..
 

Damnation

OT Supporter
Jan 26, 2005
69,767
South Florida
Daiz4yota said:
I was born in NY. We didnt have the balls to go after 2003, even though the town my parents are from is fairly progressive. Do you just go to Damascus, or anywhere else? Ive been all around the country, and I have to say behind Damascus, Aleppo is probably the tightest place ever..
we stay in Damascus..we went to Latakia twice a year or so ago...it was cool cus we saw some americans and hung out with em

but ya, i heard a lot about Aleppo being a nice place. hopefully i can go this summer :x:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

  • Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
391
Guests online
49
Total visitors
440

Forum statistics

Threads
369,774
Messages
16,919,294
Members
86,876
Latest member
ddunn9448