GUN Got my new shooting gloves today

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
180841_1846580129246_1382963682_32078360_6363179_n.jpg

Ordered in XXL since I have some big hands. They fit well except the thumb is a little too long.

apman0000

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
damn, you bastards have way more fancy shit then i do.
when i wear gloves (pretty much just with some of my small frame pistols that beat the shit out of my hands with shitty grips) i just wear cheap "mechanics" gloves or whatever from a hardware store.

TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
The thumb actually isn't too bad. When I grip the vertical grip it snugs up just about perfect. If anyone is thinking about ordering these I would def recommend going a size up. I usually wear an XL

TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
damn, you bastards have way more fancy shit then i do.
when i wear gloves (pretty much just with some of my small frame pistols that beat the shit out of my hands with shitty grips) i just wear cheap "mechanics" gloves or whatever from a hardware store.

I had some 5.11 tactical gloves that I got on closeout for 5 bucks. Loaned them to a friend and never got them back. Then I had some mechanic gloves which worked just fine but then I took them to work, never brought them back and eventually busted through those. So I've been meaning to buy some for a while

TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
:bowdown: true operator right here

You know it

shooting gloves :rofl:

:ugh:

so fucking retarded. goes perfect with your knockoff Breitling and shitty HK

Try again short stack

Does the grip on the gun hurt your delicate baby skin?

lulz

are you wearing an ACS?

no

Trigger finger looks a bit baggy. Any trouble getting it in & out of trigger guard?

Looks like your watch is on backwards.

Its just the angle I took the picture at. I was basically holding the gun upside down

Watch the stitching, a lot of guys I know had problems.

I'll keep an eye on it. If they don't last oh well. Only paid 40 bucks for them.

WMD is trolling hard today

TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
You're doing something horribly wrong.

So you'd never want to wear gloves to protect your hands?

$9 mechanix gloves > those

41TGagwCnIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Mechanix are closer to 20 where I bought them. Whats the big deal, I paid 20 dollars more than that and got some reinforced knuckles. You guys have thousands of dollars in gear and are all butt sore over some 40 dollar gloves

LancerV

Buttslut sighting
OT Supporter
Sep 16, 2003
But in all seriousness those gloves wear out really fast

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor