Got our first egg today!

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
Started light supplementing three weeks ago, three of the birds combs started getting enlarged and more red, this morning the tan one was acting kind of funny and making a bunch of noise, found her in the coop with an egg :bowdown:

Hopefully the other two will lay soon as well, the fourth one is still a little young.

0y8tiDl.jpg

kuFCmOb.jpg

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Yay!!! It was so exciting when our girls laid their eggs too! I had Easter egg chickens too so my eggs were a rainbow of colour

Reactions: jaunt

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Started light supplementing three weeks ago, three of the birds combs started getting enlarged and more red, this morning the tan one was acting kind of funny and making a bunch of noise, found her in the coop with an egg :bowdown:

Hopefully the other two will lay soon as well, the fourth one is still a little young.

0y8tiDl.jpg

kuFCmOb.jpg

Idk if you know this, but: don't wash them. They will last on your counter for like 2 weeks if you dont wash them. They'll keep for 3 months in your fridge and still taste fresh if unwashed.

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
I wanna grow the weird chickens. I can't have eggs, but I think chickens are cool. Especially the ones with pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6