LOVE Got started on a rib piece yesterday

deelz

got about 3.5 hours into it bfore the pain won the battle.
Gonna go in for another session to finish the leaves.
0327010821.jpg

edit: getting it finished on Oct. 2nd. so excited. more pics will be added as soon as its done! :big grin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. November

Sweet. :)

And yeah, doesn't feel good up high near the armpit area.

THoC

Feb 5, 2007
welcome to rib piece crew. looks really good :) shouldve manned up and got it all done in one sitting like me :o:mamoru:

Mr. November

welcome to rib piece crew. looks really good :) shouldve manned up and got it all done in one sitting like me :o:mamoru:

Both of mine were done in one sitting. I don't think I could have one multiples because I would be dreading the pain too much to go in for them :mamoru:

MPogg

Dec 27, 2010
That fucking sweet. I love trees. I am actually saving up now to get a tree on my left side...right side already done (in 2 sitting's)! Can't wait to the the finished product!!:bigthumb:

TS
TS

deelz

Your stomach in the pic looks weirdly straight

Regardless - awesome work

Hmm. Must be the lighting and the fact that I'm partly turned in orderto capture the whole piece in the photo (which I took on my own btw. It was really awkward and difficult). Trust me my stomach is pretty round irl. Lol.

And thanks :bigthumb: I really dig itand cant wait for it to be done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor