CAR GR Corolla Embargo is Lifted - Reviews Within

NOR*CAL

Oct 5, 2006
Hella
Ahh i hear that. We probably have too many as well but are kinda stubborn about it.

It's also because I put a deposit down fo GR Corolla at MSRP pretty early :o The MR2 and S54 M Coupe are possibly the two weakest links that I need to let go.

eq9IPQal.jpg

TS
TS
Cicada

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
S54 M ... I need to let go.
nah man, im married to my 160k mile S54 pizza shit -- gonna keep that heap forever tbqhwy

the E60 can go, though -- too many miles to be worth anything

but also, V10

maybe ill shoehorn it into the E46 :rofl:

NOR*CAL

Oct 5, 2006
Hella
Oh no baby what is you doin
My wife is 35 weeks preggers. I have four coupes and two are two-seaters. We have two vehicles that have car seat attachments. One gets 50mph, the other gets 11mpg. So... I need to let go of some toys.

M Coupe has 3.73 gears and DA coilovers. It's extremely tiring to drive for anything more than an hour.
nah man, im married to my 160k mile S54 pizza shit -- gonna keep that heap forever tbqhwy

the E60 can go, though -- too many miles to be worth anything

but also, V10

maybe ill shoehorn it into the E46 :rofl:
Let me tell ya something! I've been divorced and feels fucking great. I know it's cool to hold on to things forever, but sometimes that gets old. With that being said, thr s54 is such an awesome motor.

HorrorBusiness

May 7, 2004
Cool car, and I'm glad Toyota made it, but with the $45k+ price tag and the reality of limited production runs and dealer markups that puts it in a tough spot.

Reactions: Turboed_2

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
My wife is 35 weeks preggers. I have four coupes and two are two-seaters. We have two vehicles that have car seat attachments. One gets 50mph, the other gets 11mpg. So... I need to let go of some toys.

M Coupe has 3.73 gears and DA coilovers. It's extremely tiring to drive for anything more than an hour.

Let me tell ya something! I've been divorced and feels fucking great. I know it's cool to hold on to things forever, but sometimes that gets old. With that being said, thr s54 is such an awesome motor.
Well if you’re really in a terrible bind I guess I could do you a favor and take it off your hands for cheap

Epik High

OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2004
San Francisco
Seems like it’s not meant to be a track weapon Like a Civic Type R. It will understeer with too much throttle in a corner.

I bet it drives like an S3 but not as good….pass

Chicane

Ad Hoc
OT Supporter
May 4, 2001
West Virginia
Cool car, and I'm glad Toyota made it, but with the $45k+ price tag and the reality of limited production runs and dealer markups that puts it in a tough spot.
Agree.

The car is clearly an achievement, but Toyota is reaching for the stars a bit, AND purposely limiting the access solely to make more of an impact, make more of a statement and to capitalize on one model while nobody talks about literally anything in their lineup except for the 4Runner and Supra manual.

The engine and suspension yearn to be more widely available.

How about a 30k model with base Corolla seats, steel wheels and narrow body, but with the engine, tranny, electronics and suspension of the expensive model.
New owner can pick his aftermarket wheels and seat and Toyota makes money through volume production in these last few models before everything is plug in.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022