GAME Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas (Switch, XBOX, PS4, PS5, PC)

garbagemanlb

OT Supporter
Sep 8, 2005
Oregon
mobile release

jack-nicholson-shining.gif

RickylSmalls

how I love to waste your time
OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Ohio
I'm guessing we see 6 next year and get it in 2023.

Rumors are going that were going to get the announcement of the metal gear solid remake by the end of the year and I'm all in on that.

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
What platform are you guys playing on?
I got into Red Dead at the beginning of quarantine but it was such a grind.

Aviv

OT Supporter
Feb 8, 2002
LBC
RDR2 is absolutely beautiful on the XBONEX. GTA is mindless fun, but RDR2 is actually immersive. I'll still fire up that game and just ride around and steal wagons, and then go home and feed the chickens and shovel cow shit, and actually enjoy it. :o

But fuck Rockstar for milking that GTA Online bullshit.

midnite

OT Supporter
Apr 5, 2002
San Diego, CA
RDR2 is absolutely beautiful on the XBONEX. GTA is mindless fun, but RDR2 is actually immersive. I'll still fire up that game and just ride around and steal wagons, and then go home and feed the chickens and shovel cow shit, and actually enjoy it. :o

I have tried to get into RDR2 as being a lover of the GTA series but I am struggling since there is just so much. I need to play it more, im still in the original camp part

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
GTA Online used to be so fun, now its just hot trash.
GTA Online was (is?) my favorite game ever but holy fuck am I burnt out. I usually log in once a week to do the weekly time trial and hop on wherever there is an update. I still have a couple dudes I still play with on occasion but I can't play it for hours on end like I used to.

Screenshot 2021-10-08 130458.jpg

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002

gta can be immersive to an extent. i used to get high and drive in fp mode and try to obey the laws

• Haha
Reactions: jaunt

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448