GAME Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas (Switch, XBOX, PS4, PS5, PC)

T2 Tsunami

OT Supporter
Dec 23, 2003
SouthEast PA
Yeah...it's about time that someone realized the market they've been losing....I've upgraded with PS and purchased COD, GTA, and a few others...too much bull and fluff....just want to play.

gthesob

the fun machine took a shit and died
Feb 19, 2004
SoCal
I'm in. Don't know about launch, but yeah, I'm in.

I've tried playing some of these in the old PC ports and the controls make them unplayable.

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
I'm in. Don't know about launch, but yeah, I'm in.

I've tried playing some of these in the old PC ports and the controls make them unplayable.

Looks like all games will get updated controls.

“Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more, bringing these beloved worlds to life with all new levels of detail.”

deadbeef

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2020
I never played San Andreas so I'm going to buy this for Switch and pretend it's GTA6 :rofl:

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
its like playing goldeneye now

yeah that shit worked at the time, but now its nearly unplayable

Reactions: jaunt

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
Which system? Haven’t played any of the old GTA’s in a while, but still have all of them on Steam.

It was on ps4. The trilogy plays super badly because it's a collection of poorly emulated ps2 versions

The old gamepad controls on top of all that made them pretty much unplayable - they could still be fine on PC though with M+KB

Reactions: Dusty Busterson

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448