GAME Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas (Switch, XBOX, PS4, PS5, PC)

Aviv

OT Supporter
Feb 8, 2002
LBC
bought it for the Switch, in for disappointment
I've been playing GTA3 on switch and is not bad. For comparison, I popped in the original Xbox version for about 20 minutes and it was unplayable. Controls are awful, graphics are shit on new TVs. The switch remaster is an improvement for sure.

Reactions: Dissent

bigben14

OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2007
The Switch port is trash. It isn't even a locked 30 fps docked, it dips significantly regularly and the pop in seems to be worse than the originals. It's crazy that they didn't even put the effort into the remaster to get PS2 games performing decently.

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
It boggles my mind that this is the same studio that gave us red dead redemption 2. Now they're recycling 15 year old games and end up making them look worse than what the pc modding community has been able to achieve in their free time

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
It boggles my mind that this is the same studio that gave us red dead redemption 2. Now they're recycling 15 year old games and end up making them look worse than what the pc modding community has been able to achieve in their free time

its the same shit team that made the last garbage remakes. grove street/war drum

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Didn't someone leave recently? Maybe they lost direction. I dunno but I had a feeling they were gonna be terrible based off the leaked screens.

HipHopHead

My flow spill like using the wrong end of a funnel
Jul 18, 2001
Minnesota
The Switch port is trash. It isn't even a locked 30 fps docked, it dips significantly regularly and the pop in seems to be worse than the originals. It's crazy that they didn't even put the effort into the remaster to get PS2 games performing decently.
Even the Series X version is like 30 fps on "quality" mode. In performance mode it feels like 60.

Mr.Fusion

feast upon my magnificence
Mar 20, 2000
Austin,Texas
l8zbwpxwa6z71.png

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec