GAME Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas (Switch, XBOX, PS4, PS5, PC)

Polish

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
l8zbwpxwa6z71.png
Holy fuck... I was pissed that I just bought all the games on PC to mod when these "Remasters" came out. Seems like going with modded versions is the way, unless they get there shit together. :o

I'm stoked to play GTA4 modded, I never played that one at all.

cyclaptor

Sep 8, 2006
Arlington Texas
Holy fuck... I was pissed that I just bought all the games on PC to mod when these "Remasters" came out. Seems like going with modded versions is the way, unless they get there shit together. :o

Gta iv is the GOAT IMO. It's the best reviewed game of that console generation for a reason.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017

GTA IV is one of the worst games i've ever played. easily the worst AAA open world game i've played. obnoxiously bad at everything. hands down the worst vehicle physics, shooting controls, and mission design that i've ever seen.

JoeDirte

OT Supporter
Jan 6, 2006
FL
GTA IV is one of the worst games i've ever played. easily the worst AAA open world game i've played. obnoxiously bad at everything. hands down the worst vehicle physics, shooting controls, and mission design that i've ever seen.
Driving in GTA IV is almost like a real life simulator. Can't make turns unless you slow down. V lets you blast 100mph through turns.

Reactions: cyclaptor

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Driving in GTA IV is almost like a real life simulator. Can't make turns unless you slow down. V lets you blast 100mph through turns.

which is way more fun to actually play. but GTA IV is FAR from a real life simulator. hit a curb and your car instantly becomes a balloon and gently floats away

Reactions: I<3URANUS

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19