FIT grapes are the best bulking food

Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzleswazzle

Apr 4, 2010
the grape citrus aka 'ceterus parabus' is highly anabolic in nature, once consumed it immediately enters the blood stream and acts the same way an anabolic compound would. Then forth the ceterus parabus leaves the blood stream and exits the body through acoustic resonance therefore a completely safe process.

TS
TS
swizzleswazzle

swizzleswazzle

Apr 4, 2010
does purple drink have the same qualities? Because then that would explain how black people are so big

purple drink contains trace amounts of ceterus parabus. What you're thinking of is the genetic background in African Americans.

Uncle Lee

I had it first, faggot.
Apr 9, 2009
you suck at this

Acciaio

Mar 12, 2010
Seattle
the grape citrus aka 'ceterus parabus' is highly anabolic in nature, once consumed it immediately enters the blood stream and acts the same way an anabolic compound would. Then forth the ceterus parabus leaves the blood stream and exits the body through acoustic resonance therefore a completely safe process.

Last time I ran into ceterus parabus I got aids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448