Grocery online order and curbside pickup

Jinx

forever sugarplum
Sep 25, 2005
Indianapolis, Indiana
meijer was doing amazing with curbside at the beginning of the pandemic, but it's gotten so shitty over the last couple months. i'm hoping it will go back to normal after the holidays.

Sailor Jerry

OT Supporter
Nov 13, 2007
Dirtona Beach
I bought an Instacart sub back in like April so I use that to get most of my pre-packaged stuff delivered.

I've had bad luck getting meat and produce, though, so I still go to Publix to pick that stuff out.

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
I was going to use costco/instacart last night but I was too late...however I noticed prices are listed way higher in some cases.

• Sad
Reactions: ashzero

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
Yeah you gotta be careful with some items they absolutely try to drag you
Thing I noticed were apples...those prices tend to go up and down and they were listed at the high end of the spectrum. Was curious if they adjust the price on stuff like that later

ashzero

Big Iron
Mar 16, 2000
Sprained my shoulder last weekend and my arm was hurting pretty bad all last week so I did Costco/Instacart...

Fucking.

Yes.

Just click, click, click, then a mountain of food is left on your doorstep. :bowdown:

Reactions: Asdf1
TS
TS

Asdf1

Oct 11, 2005
Sprained my shoulder last weekend and my arm was hurting pretty bad all last week so I did Costco/Instacart...

Fucking.

Yes.

Just click, click, click, then a mountain of food is left on your doorstep. :bowdown:

I just drive like 5-10 mins. so don't care to just go lol

Reactions: ashzero

ChemicalWhore

Excessively Black
OT Supporter
May 1, 2006
San Diego
I use curbside for Ralph’s all the time same with target but half the time they are out of things I order. Amazon fresh is hit or miss sometimes on produce

infinite97

superior attitude, superior state of mind
Sep 18, 2001
Vancouver, WA
I’ve done Safeway delivery three times, after knee surgery, after broken foot, and while sick. Pretty nice, works well, but the produce selection / product replacements are a PITA sometimes.

I did Safeway parking lot pick up once, a couple of months ago, the day before WA reinstated major covid lockdowns. Was very painless.

I still prefer going to the store myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman