GUN GT Repost: Don't fire your AR after you surf. v. H&K

• Thread starter Deleted member 50048
  • Start date

Deleted member 50048

[y]AGwkHktkTxU[/y]

i think the techno definitely makes the H&K way fuckin' cooler.

TS
TS

Deleted member 50048

i like how when he fired the AR, he used a fucking helmet. :rofl:

Market Garden

You'll notice the HK had about 2.5 seconds from when it was taken from the water to when it was fired. The M4 had about 1 second until it was fired. I'm sure that was no accident.

TS
TS

Deleted member 50048

You'll notice the HK had about 2.5 seconds from when it was taken from the water to when it was fired. The M4 had about 1 second until it was fired. I'm sure that was no accident.

while i will admit, there were a bunch of questionable cuts, it still shows them submerging the firearm and subsequent firing of the rifle uncut. and it looks like they both got the same amount of time to clear.

Market Garden

while i will admit, there were a bunch of questionable cuts, it still shows them submerging the firearm and subsequent firing of the rifle uncut. and it looks like they both got the same amount of time to clear.

The 416 comes out of the water between :52 and :53, and fires right at :55. That's ~ 2.5 seconds. The M4 comes out of the water right at the change between 1:29 and 1:30, and fires right at the change to 1:31. That's EASILY 1.5 seconds extra the 416 had.

And it was convenient that the M4 didn't survive test A, so they didn't have to show it for test B.

TS
TS

Deleted member 50048

i am sure that wasn't jury rigged at all, i mean, why would he have known to wear a helmet firing the "generic" model

:mamoru:

that's what i wondered too. wouldn't the test dude wear a helmet for both weapons?

TS
TS

Deleted member 50048

The 416 comes out of the water between :52 and :53, and fires right at :55. That's ~ 2.5 seconds. The M4 comes out of the water right at the change between 1:29 and 1:30, and fires right at the change to 1:31. That's EASILY 1.5 seconds extra the 416 had.

And it was convenient that the M4 didn't survive test A, so they didn't have to show it for test B.

there were too many cuts to determine how long each was in the water, also.

but i'm not disagreeing, the whole thing looks staged.

KNYTE

I'm Not Kidding.
May 11, 2007
PHX
Who was the jackass that put that video to the annoying eurotrance music?

TS
TS

Deleted member 50048

You misunderstood what he said, it's not about how long they were submerged! It's about how long he waited to fire after coming out of the water with each weapon. It's obvious he gave the Hk more time to drain water.

i understood that part. but they could have edited in a way that would make it seem that the ar had more time to drain. there were all kinds of funny/fishy shit going on in that video.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan