Guardians of the Galaxy is going to fucking BOMB

sea bass

big plot hole: he was abducted as a kid and his dad still had his tape player and music...

billy bonka

Aug 1, 2006
MOre women prefer tom hiddleson that him.

Just saying.
:rofl: k

2ybMQfj.jpg

Reactions: Lil Nas X

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
Apparently Sharlto Copley was seriously considered for the role of Rocket at one point. I'm trying to imagine if that could have possibly been better than Coopers portrayal.

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
no one "searches" for it, but likeable, relateable characters is what gets people emotionally involved for those two hours while watching the movie.

That was the appeal with the Batman reboot, Iron Man, etc... characters with flaws that are like real people.

Thor is just boring, there is NO personality. IMHO, both Thor movies were painful to sit through. Loki was the character that I enjoyed watching because he actually had a personality.

I haven't seen the second Thor movie, but I agree that the first one wasn't that interesting. Didn't buy the romance element at all either.

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
no one "searches" for it, but likeable, relateable characters is what gets people emotionally involved for those two hours while watching the movie.

That was the appeal with the Batman reboot, Iron Man, etc... characters with flaws that are like real people.

Thor is just boring, there is NO personality. IMHO, both Thor movies were painful to sit through. Loki was the character that I enjoyed watching because he actually had a personality.

I will agree mostly. Thor is like the Superman of marvel. All about what's right and honorable and such. It makes him more one dimensional.

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
So it made back its budget plus 40% in one week. Have you started backpedaling yet, pootie?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec