Guardians of the Galaxy is going to fucking BOMB

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
only 7.5? complaints?

Depending on my mood, I might give it as high as a 8/10. Ronin wasn't the most interesting villain. It would have been nice to get a little more back-story on some of the characters. No real "complaints" necessarily. I think my expectations may have just been a little high. I definitely wasn't disappointed though. It was certainly better than any movie with a talking raccoon and walking tree have any business being. :mamoru:

Reactions: Lil Nas X
TS
TS
Pootie

Pootie

The Mantra alarm has no "snooze button".
Aug 10, 2003
Injunana
Depending on my mood, I might give it as high as a 8/10. Ronin wasn't the most interesting villain. It would have been nice to get a little more back-story on some of the characters. No real "complaints" necessarily. I think my expectations may have just been a little high. I definitely wasn't disappointed though. It was certainly better than any movie with a talking raccoon and walking tree have any business being. :mamoru:

they defeated the bad guy with the power of friendship :ugh:

Reactions: Lil Nas X

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec