Guardians of the Galaxy is going to fucking BOMB

drpepper

Nov 13, 2006
San Antonio
Lol :cool:

As long as you enjoy yourself

Dude in front of us was alone and loled harder than most throughout
it was probably me :o

8/10 times i go by myself. get a beer and some munchies and just enjoy myself. if you take a girl you're dating you need to make sure shes set, not bored, etc. going with buddies or just by yourself is the best movie experience :bowdown:

Reactions: Lil Nas X

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
friendship is magic against space stones :ugh:

well if you want me to get nerdy and technical about it: Quill is a half human hybrid of "ancient and powerful origins", Gamora is a heavily cyberized creation of "the most powerful being in the universe", Drax is "the destroyer", Rocket is basically the same as Gamora only not by thanos, and he was holding one of Groot's twigs.

Who in the comic is one of the paramount examples of his race. :rofl:

So yeah, partially is was friendship but mostly if was their own physical makeup that did it. :mamoru:

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
well if you want me to get nerdy and technical about it: Quill is a half human hybrid of "ancient and powerful origins", Gamora is a heavily cyberized creation of "the most powerful being in the universe", Drax is "the destroyer", Rocket is basically the same as Gamora only not by thanos, and he was holding one of Groot's twigs.

So yeah, partially is was friendship but mostly if was their own physical makeup that did it. :mamoru:

not to mention that Drax was created by Kronos, a being of near unlimited power, and is hardly human

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
not to mention that Drax was created by Kronos, a being of near unlimited power, and is hardly human

yeah, didn't want to go that in depth since it looks like in the movies they're making him a race rather than a one-off creation. :o

I'm going to laugh if they do make it so his daughter survived ronan and we get moondragon.

What with it looking like Starbuck is going to be playing Phyla-Vell and their relationship together. :rofl:

we might even get to see this scene with Drax being all mildly disappointed and shit:

hSUhdvN.jpg

TS
TS
Pootie

Pootie

The Mantra alarm has no "snooze button".
Aug 10, 2003
Injunana

so your entire argument is "YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ THE BOOKS"

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
so your entire argument is "YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ THE BOOKS"

actually other than the groot thing everything was explicitly spelled out in the movie unless you didn't pay any attention.

I mean fuck they made a pretty big deal about it when Glenn Close and John C. Reilly told him he was half human.

TS
TS
Pootie

Pootie

Aug 10, 2003
Injunana
actually other than the groot thing everything was explicitly spelled out in the movie unless you didn't pay any attention.

I mean fuck they made a pretty big deal about it when Glenn Close and John C. Reilly told him he was half human.

you mean the vice president from Air Force One?

TS
TS
Pootie

Pootie

Aug 10, 2003
Injunana
I did like how in interviews Glenn Close shat all over the movie

"oh it gives me time and money to do my indie films that I actually care about"

keroberos

Jan 16, 2002
I did like how in interviews Glenn Close shat all over the movie

"oh it gives me time and money to do my indie films that I actually care about"

sure sounds like it

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...lose-guardians-of-the-galaxy-movie/13580449/+

"It reminded me of the original Star Wars in that it introduced this great cast but it also had this offhand 'We don't take ourselves so seriously' aspect of it," Close, 67, says.

"You don't only get introduced into this wonderful world that has a look all unto its own, but the characters make you laugh. You feel some sort of empathy toward them, and people love that and want it."

keroberos

Jan 16, 2002
"When you play a character who they love and are amused by, hopefully they'll see more of you," Close says. "Especially at this point in my career, it's fantastic.

"To be in the beginning of literally a whole new universe for people is really fun."

THE BITCH

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec