Guardians of the Galaxy is going to fucking BOMB

TS
TS
Pootie

Pootie

The Mantra alarm has no "snooze button".
Aug 10, 2003
Injunana

I just did two independent films this summer and I had an absolute ball with fantastic actors, but in August, I’m gonna go off and do the next generation of Marvel Comics/Disney and I get to be the chief police of the galaxy… I’m doing that because it will then afford me to go do the other kind of movies that I really love, and hopefully I will have a great time [on Guardians of the Galaxy]. It’ll be a new experience for me, but practically speaking it will mean that I can do those smaller movies and it’ll be okay.

Reactions: Lil Nas X

keroberos

Jan 16, 2002
I just did two independent films this summer and I had an absolute ball with fantastic actors, but in August, I’m gonna go off and do the next generation of Marvel Comics/Disney and I get to be the chief police of the galaxy… I’m doing that because it will then afford me to go do the other kind of movies that I really love, and hopefully I will have a great time [on Guardians of the Galaxy]. It’ll be a new experience for me, but practically speaking it will mean that I can do those smaller movies and it’ll be okay.

that's not shitting on the movie :rofl:

TS
TS
Pootie

Pootie

Aug 10, 2003
Injunana
"Oh I did this movie in order to do movies I actually love"

that is pretty clear goddamned english saying she doesn't give a shit about talking raccoons and is using it to do boring historical movies that you will never watch because they appeal to people older than 9

Vagabond

Nope.
OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
I find myself in America.

:rofl: How is that shitting on the movie? It's taken from before it was even filmed. :rofl:

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England

Hoping that she has a great time making the movie = shitting on it. :hsugh:

TS
TS
Pootie

Pootie

Aug 10, 2003
Injunana
Please go back a few pages and post everyone bowdowing at the prospect of the talking raccoon making more money than the talking turtles this weekend

keroberos

Jan 16, 2002
Please go back a few pages and post everyone bowdowing at the prospect of the talking raccoon making more money than the talking turtles this weekend

I'd rather look at 76 page thread of the guy trying to do anything to make it seem like guardians did bad. When it had the best august opening ever and is currently sitting on $313M made.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec