OT Supporter
Nov 26, 2006
Atlanta

tommylightning

If ya can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
Aug 25, 2001
You Betcha State
Nope. No honeycomb in the black plate, nor are there "diffusers"

Lol no. Just have a keen eye for vehicles, and I spend a shit load of time on the road so I see a lot of them

I'm pretty good at recognizing a car, at night, from the headlights alone :rofl:
A035D8A5-D75D-45B7-B321-C409009BB4FB.png
Better?

Ray Wonder

he shid
Jun 7, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Nope. No honeycomb in the black plate, nor are there "diffusers"

Lol no. Just have a keen eye for vehicles, and I spend a shit load of time on the road so I see a lot of them

I'm pretty good at recognizing a car, at night, from the headlights alone :rofl:
how can we utilize this valuable skill

lawnboy

Can I get uhhhh
May 5, 2000
Pittsburgh, PA
how can we utilize this valuable skill

What really sucks is you used to be able to spot crown vic lights coming up on you pretty easily and know it's a cop- Literally no civilians drove those cars.

Now my butthole puckers when i've had a drink and i see an explorer come up behind me, only to figure out it's a family of 4. :o

Reactions: Ray Wonder

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
What really sucks is you used to be able to spot crown vic lights coming up on you pretty easily and know it's a cop- Literally no civilians drove those cars.

Now my butthole puckers when i've had a drink and i see an explorer come up behind me, only to figure out it's a family of 4. :o
gotta look at the roof rails.

cop cars do not have roof rails but explorers XLT and higher do

and obviously the push bumper guards if you can see em

Ray Wonder

he shid
Jun 7, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA

lmfao true

riding around like 'that mfers tint is too dark' or 'is that a police antenna on top'

giphy.gif

Reactions: Tommy

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor