Guise wtf do you use Samsung Dex for?

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
I dunno, I've hooked up a monitor/keyboard/mouse before but only to see how it worked and then never again.

Reactions: Tommy

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk
Dont know about you guys but using the apps on my phone wirelessly on my desktop and laptop is awesome. ALMOST makes me want to buy a Samsung Phone.

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
I tried it for 5 minutes the first time I got a device that supported it. I went "That's neat", and then never looked at it again. So that's what I used it for. :o

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Oh, I guess the version of it that runs on the Samsung tablets that gives you more of a traditional desktop style interface is kinda useful if you want to connect a keyboard and mouse and use it more like a laptop.

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
I use it when working. Plug in phone and now I don't need to touch my cell phone while sitting at my desk, texts, calls or apps just on my desktop.

Mr. Kitty Litter

Feelin’ generous?
OT Supporter
Jun 3, 2004
The Metaverse
Im not a seeing a purpose :o
I use it and maximize it on one of my monitors, so one of the 3 is Dex.

I send\respond to text messages on it and edit notes and reminders. It's much faster to do this with a mouse and keyboard.

Also post on IG and FB. I don't really use Dex for browsing or YouTube. It just makes getting things organized on the phone for work and a few other things easier, as it's like it being an extension of my PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026