GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
I believe it's ultimately made by Holosun in China
I know Holosun makes a bunch of their open reflex sites. That doesn't look like anything in their red dot lineup though. Looks like the Vortex Sparc I have on my ar22. Although if it does have the option for the dot and/or donut ring it's holosun. Could be a different design specifically for them, but looks very similar to the vortex.

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
I know Holosun makes a bunch of their open reflex sites. That doesn't look like anything in their red dot lineup though. Looks like the Vortex Sparc I have on my ar22. Although if it does have the option for the dot and/or donut ring it's holosun. Could be a different design specifically for them, but looks very similar to the vortex.
Not sure how accurate this is:

The SIG Romeo 5 sight for guns is actually produced in the Holosun factory that is owned by Chinese company Holosun. So all of the SIG Romeo 5 models that are sold on the market are actually manufactured by Holosun

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Not sure how accurate this is:

The SIG Romeo 5 sight for guns is actually produced in the Holosun factory that is owned by Chinese company Holosun. So all of the SIG Romeo 5 models that are sold on the market are actually manufactured by Holosun

yep, I've seen it stated before that they produce a bunch of their stuff. Usually you can tell by looking at it as the design is 99% the same as a holosun. This just looks like something outside the current holosun lineup.

Reactions: Paul Revere

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Thoughts on 3x vs 5x on a 10 inch 300 blk?

Never had a magnifier.
Depends on the ranges you want to shoot and the gun. I mostly use mine as a floater between shorter range setups when I want to hit some further targets. It's also handy when zeroing a red dot so you don't have to break out a scope or binoculars or something.

Reactions: Bugalu

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
Thoughts on 3x vs 5x on a 10 inch 300 blk?

Never had a magnifier.
No scope for home, shoot on prone with 5x, but is it for 3x like 5x when you no shoot it to be for sniper, for 300blk instead? or half is 2.5x for 5x?

UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 3x no prone for 5x if sniper, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 3x but for sniper it no 5x, so 3x would be for sniper if u werent a regular shooter ?

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
No scope for home, shoot on prone with 5x, but is it for 3x like 5x when you no shoot it to be for sniper, for 300blk instead? or half is 2.5x for 5x?

UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 3x no prone for 5x if sniper, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 3x but for sniper it no 5x, so 3x would be for sniper if u werent a regular shooter ?
Lmao my head hurts reading this

Reactions: Paul Revere

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
Depends on the ranges you want to shoot and the gun. I mostly use mine as a floater between shorter range setups when I want to hit some further targets. It's also handy when zeroing a red dot so you don't have to break out a scope or binoculars or something.
It’s a SBR so I’m not planning on long distance I guess. 200/300 yard would be cool though if I could have that option 🤷🏻‍♂️ Is that unrealistic?

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
It’s a SBR so I’m not planning on long distance I guess. 200/300 yard would be cool though if I could have that option 🤷🏻‍♂️ Is that unrealistic?
I just run a red dot on my 300BO. It's not a long range round. I'd think of this as something to float between rifles and buy for that use case vs just one rifle.

halflife78

WTF MATE??
Aug 11, 2004
Atlanta Area
New pickup fresh from the gun shop, LMT R20 RAHE with Trijicon MRO Green Dot and Scalarworks mount.

pKo1fcZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448