GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

halflife78

WTF MATE??
Aug 11, 2004
Atlanta Area
And the damn Sandman-L is basically functions as a damn bolt gun suppressor, it's too long on a normal AR.

yu7bhhN.jpg

Reactions: yonson

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
Knew the scope on my 20” AR wasn’t right no matter how many bubble levels I used. Amazon suggested the arisaka wedge leveler so grabbed it.

Very dope, very quick to level (almost as fast as scalarworks’ method)

Would recommend. Works fine in my 30mm adm mount. Would also work with regular rings as long as there is a flat base

Reactions: Bugalu

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
I was thinking of just keeping the irons on my 551 but after shooting it irons only at the range over the weekend, meh. Apparently the B&T mounts are quickly disappearing because of a batch of new rifles coming in. B&T had the mount on their site for cheaper than anyone else plus fedex two day shipping for free, so I grabbed one since there were only 10 left. I looked a few weeks ago and they had over 100 in stock. Now I need to decide on an optic and mount. I was thinking Aimpoint T2 in a scalarworks mount. I'd like to try a 1.57" because the extra height of the B&T mount and the lower stock vs an AR should make that pretty close to 1.93 which I like to run. I could also go full regard and get a 1-4x elcan, which I kind of want to do if I find one for a good price. Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 10.24.07 AM.png

This dude has the B&T with a comp m5 on a 553 but wanted a cowitness setup which is too busy for me.

r1zHJF9.png

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
I was thinking of just keeping the irons on my 551 but after shooting it irons only at the range over the weekend, meh. Apparently the B&T mounts are quickly disappearing because of a batch of new rifles coming in. B&T had the mount on their site for cheaper than anyone else plus fedex two day shipping for free, so I grabbed one since there were only 10 left. I looked a few weeks ago and they had over 100 in stock. Now I need to decide on an optic and mount. I was thinking Aimpoint T2 in a scalarworks mount. I'd like to try a 1.57" because the extra height of the B&T mount and the lower stock vs an AR should make that pretty close to 1.93 which I like to run. I could also go full regard and get a 1-4x elcan, which I kind of want to do if I find one for a good price. Thoughts?

View attachment 216321

This dude has the B&T with a comp m5 on a 553 but wanted a cowitness setup which is too busy for me.

r1zHJF9.png

1-4 Would be my vote for the Elcan, and that would be fucking dope on that gun. If you want new and not used HMU and I'll see what pricing would be :o

Reactions: Paul Revere

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Time for another dumb question... Looking for a wall mount vertical or horizontal.

We don't have kids so I'm specifically looking for something that does not use the lower as a mounting point.

Something like this..

mount-up-single-vertical-pistol.jpg

Or this..

mount-up-single-gun-horizontal__36659.1525804104.jpg

Any suggestions to check out?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448