The Tuesday blast had me ready to spend nearly $2k on .22
View attachment 216673
:mamoru2:
you dont have a decked out .22?

430r8jH.jpg

jeri534

OT Supporter
Jul 17, 2002
Anyone in here have a Pelican Storm iM3100? The website shows it has 2 lockable hasps...the new one I just got has 4...wondering if I got scammed for a fake one or the product just changed and they never updated the description

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
Picked up the AP5 this morning and took it through about half a box of ammo as I was short on time by the time they finished taking off the red dot to get the full serial number. Mostly just to acquaint myself with it, check functionality, etc.

Didn't have the brace on it so couldn't shoulder it, and shooting as a pistol was just awkward as I kept wanting to shoulder it, and the position of my right arm was kinda weird. Shooting it was smoooooth though. Made me sad I was short on time and couldn't blow through a couple of boxes of ammo.

Safety is very tight - trying to actuate with my thumb was near impossible. Action was smooth, took no time at all to get used to it. First semi-auto weapon I've had that doesn't lock open on an empty mag so I can see already that I'm going to need to work on counting rounds more frequently.

Wife, who dislikes guns, will probably prefer to shoot this, and I think the in-laws in the country are going to be highly amused.

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Also, Silencershop hasn't shipped them the suppressor I ordered up yet, and when I was talking to the main NFA guy he said that there's little odds that I'll get a tracking number, that they do so much volume with Silencershop that they bundle orders and ship once they can fill a box, and I won't even get a call from Silencershop OR the gun store letting me know that it's arrived, so I just have to show up and ask :mad:

Seems stupid in this day and age for it to work like that :o

Also, been stuck on this step of the process since last week and I'm kind of annoyed by that as I was hoping to go through the in-person/on-camera steps while I was there today:

1651171515604.png

I also wanted to go ahead and go through the eForm for the SBR on this AP5 and since I'm stuck there with the NFA Trust portion I am waiting on that, just in case there's something fucked up about the paperwork. NFA guy was telling me about the process and explained how one guy was going through the process for months and finally got his docs rejected by the ATF so it's been a clusterfuck for him and all I could think of was "Can I just pay you money to make me have this done right?"

I mean I basically am, but still, this is way more of a PITA that I would expect out of a premium service :o

Last edited:

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Also, Silencershop hasn't shipped them the suppressor I ordered up yet, and when I was talking to the main NFA guy he said that there's little odds that I'll get a tracking number, that they do so much volume with Silencershop that they bundle orders and ship once they can fill a box, and I won't even get a call from Silencershop OR the gun store letting me know that it's arrived, so I just have to show up and ask :mad:

Seems stupid in this day and age for it to work like that :o

Also, been stuck on this step of the process since last week and I'm kind of annoyed by that as I was hoping to go through the in-person/on-camera steps while I was there today:

View attachment 216721

I also wanted to go ahead and go through the eForm for the SBR on this AP5 and since I'm stuck there with the NFA Trust portion I am waiting on that, just in case there's something fucked up about the paperwork. NFA guy was telling me about the process and explained how one guy was going through the process for months and finally got his docs rejected by the ATF so it's been a clusterfuck for him and all I could think of was "Can I just pay you money to make me have this done right?"

I mean I basically am, but still, this is way more of a PITA that I would expect out of a premium service :o
SilencerShop isn't really a premium service. :hsd:

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
SilencerShop isn't really a premium service. :hsd:
I just wanted my NFA Trust easily done without it being a complete pita, and without having to read through a ton of regs/etc. I have wars to e-general, ain't no one got time for that shit.

At this rate I could build a fucking self-service platform that beats the FUCK out of them and it wouldn't even cost much to run :hs:

Mighty

Rainbows, unicorns, and butterflies.
OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Can anybody here recommend a good holster that mounts to a nightstand or the side of my bed frame? I have a sub-compact XD-40.

There are never any kids in my house so I don't see a problem with having it out in the open.

• Barf
Reactions: Chuck Finley

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448