GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

Mighty

Rainbows, unicorns, and butterflies.
OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Thanks for the info everyone. I started looking before I read any of these replies and one that was recommended was an AR-9. Never heard of it before though.

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
They're probably the best.

@PanzerAce cue the copy/paste and the gif
*crackles knuckles, find's the last time I posted this because I'm lazy*

creepy-playaplaya.gif

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Also, both the VFG and rifle are out of stock that I listed. VFG is whatever, that's just the one that's cheap and available everywhere. If you want the rifle I think we still have one in the back I can sell.

Reactions: Paul Revere

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Y'all should make a recommended builds section of your sight and just have an easy 1-click-add-to-cart for full builds like that.

Or maybe you do, I'm doing everything to not go look and be tempted :rofl:
That has not become feasible until very recently, since all the people at RA who actually know guns were running parts that we didn't carry. :rofl:

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
That has not become feasible until very recently, since all the people at RA who actually know guns were running parts that we didn't carry. :rofl:

I still need to buy a mountain logo lower

but I don't have any plans to build another AR yet

but I also want one :mamoru:

Slimmy

Yep.
Mar 14, 2000
Ft. Lauderdale
Yeah, 15 years ago everyone was all about them.

These days there's a couple of fairly serious issues that have come out about the gun, and in hard use situations (which granted, you may not put it through) there is a high likelyhood of something failing. In addition to that, for a non-carry gun, you generally want the largest gun that is comfortable to hold, as it will give you the most control and highest capacity magazines.

And finally 40SW isn't a bad round, but advancements in JHP technology means that 9mm will do as well in terminal ballistics, while giving you more ammunition.

As for what gun(s) to look at, Glock 17/19, M&P fullsize and Compact. Sig P320, CZ P10s are probably what I would start with. They're all going to be good guns with a strong aftermarket and holster support.

Though yeah, for your specific situation just put the gun on the nightstand or similar, if you're on your own these no reason to go fancy, and hiding the gun also makes it more difficult for you to get it if you need it. Personally I just have a suppressed SBR propped up in the corner of the room, but that's because I'm living that bachelor life.
Anyone need a P-10C for $370?

Reactions: yonson

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448