GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

crazybenf

Nov 14, 2001
Central Florida
So I inherited a sweet Winchester Model 1890 22 short pump action rifle. The serial is 4xxx, so it was made in 1891 according to the chart I found.

I'm really looking forward to trying it out at the range this week. My grandpa had it for most of his life-- not sure where/when he picked it up or any other history on the gun. The action is smooth and everything appears to be in order with it. We'll see if this box 22short ammo that appears to be from 1975 still works. :rofl: :rofl:

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
It sure would be nice for my 200 bucks to do the SAME FUCKING BACKGROUND CHECK THEY DID LAST MONTH at least have an estimated time from them.
Maybe you should write your congresspeople to support a bill for the ATF to enhance their budget and modernize their systems, and get off of the asinine bullshit they've had for the past 100 years thanks to the efforts of Russian fuckwads like the NRA.

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
So I inherited a sweet Winchester Model 1890 22 short pump action rifle. The serial is 4xxx, so it was made in 1891 according to the chart I found.

I'm really looking forward to trying it out at the range this week. My grandpa had it for most of his life-- not sure where/when he picked it up or any other history on the gun. The action is smooth and everything appears to be in order with it. We'll see if this box 22short ammo that appears to be from 1975 still works. :rofl: :rofl:
One of my favorite rifles is a pump action 22 that my dad got from who knows where. That and a lever action 22, both are fucking amazing.

Remy Bressant

Boots in the cab SMDFTB
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
The NX8 showed up today.

Size comparison with the Vortex 1-6 I had on the gun as a hold over.

DubPm0L.jpg

The NF weighs 24.6oz in the mount and the Vortex is 31.6oz with the ADM mount.

UabiBN1.jpg

1qqLGpr.jpg

I'm going to hit the range at some point this weekend and figure out if I want to throw an offset red dot on it.
that is a very clean rifle. well done.
PS- offset red dot is 🤡

• Clown
Reactions: Chuck Finley

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Pretty sure the guys at my local gun store were wrong and I can't pay for a tax stamp via Silencershop for an eForm 1 SBR, so now I've got a spare tax stamp paid for :rofl: :mad: Fuckers gonna make me dump cash into another can at this rate.

I haven't gone all the way through the eForm process for it because I'm waiting on my form 4 to get submitted by Silencershop, and I think tomorrow is when my dealer is going to call me about the certification, at which point I'll fill out the paperwork for the eForm 1 when I get the notification.

Again, for a "premium" process they make this out to be, they suck at conveying instructions/etc. for the popular use cases :o

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
Pretty sure the guys at my local gun store were wrong and I can't pay for a tax stamp via Silencershop for an eForm 1 SBR, so now I've got a spare tax stamp paid for :rofl: :mad: Fuckers gonna make me dump cash into another can at this rate.

I haven't gone all the way through the eForm process for it because I'm waiting on my form 4 to get submitted by Silencershop, and I think tomorrow is when my dealer is going to call me about the certification, at which point I'll fill out the paperwork for the eForm 1 when I get the notification.

Again, for a "premium" process they make this out to be, they suck at conveying instructions/etc. for the popular use cases :o
Wat.

No tax stamp for home?

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006

There's almost no reason to do an eform1 through silencershop :hsd:

The ATFs own website is super straight forward for thr process.

Reactions: Bugalu

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia

i'll take it

6flr10.jpg

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
I mentioned this before but a heated ultrasonic cleaner is the fuckin best thing for gun parts.

Drop the 22 silencer baffles in there, 30 min later they are sparkling clean

Reactions: stevezissou

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Reactions: Sypha923

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
This or a Langdon Beretta 1301.

This is the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddunn9448