GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
Wat.

No tax stamp for home?

There's almost no reason to do an eform1 through silencershop :hsd:

The ATFs own website is super straight forward for thr process.

Well the gun store guys, who are usually not too bad at this stuff since they're whateverthefuck platidiarubywhatever level Silencershop dealers, said there was a way to go buy the stamp and it handles the rest once you fill in the eform.

Figured since I was just waiting on them to finish the other thing that I may was well prepay for the stamp and then efile once I certify, so basically the form 1 and 4 will both land around the same time.

So of course I figured wrong because I trusted someone to be right without my usual magic words of "show me", so I'll just buy another suppressor at some point. I bought the first stamp in...2018 anyhow and I'm just now getting around to using it, so apparently they have a shelf life.

Thunderbear

Yggdrasil's Forester.
How do you like it? Worth going out of my way to buy one?

Depends on the deal, and which generation. These are the S9A1 and the M40A1, to me, the best generation.

If you have wonky ass hands, maybe you'll need the abortion that is the A2 with changeable grip panels, but I doubt it, as the A1's perfect 111° grip angle and size of the A1 fits 95% of hands.

Skip the M40s and M357s, L- M- S9-A1s are the way to go. The C series is fucking dumb, with an M sized grip on an S sized barrel (short barrel, long grip), which is exactly the opposite of what you want in a conceal piece, i.e. long barrel short grip.

Not much in the way of aftermarket, but factory threaded barrels and mags are usually able to be found.

Reactions: hootpie

Uncle Ruckus

hey y'all
Dec 8, 2004
suspender animation
10mm is intriguing and they say it works on bears

Is this dumb

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US

Is this dumb

Pros: 30+ rounds 10mm glock mags, light, small

Cons: dumb
Not a fan of the "odd" calibers just more expensive and ammo/parts are harder to get a hold of.

Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎

Is this dumb

Or you could carry a G40 and a 30 rounder.

Reactions: Paul Revere

Uncle Ruckus

hey y'all
Dec 8, 2004
suspender animation
I still want to upgrade from the sub2000. Light small easy to handle for under 1000 bucks. 10mm isn't necessary was just an idea. Stribog?

I've got a pc carbine and it's amazing really but it's just for shooting fun, way too clunky and heavy

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448