GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
I'm used to paying out the ass for off-roster handguns here :o

It's also why I'm asking if people own it and how they like it because I don't want to spend a ton and realize I don't like the stupid thing.
True. I got lucky and got my off roster guns back when SSE was still a thing.

Fortunately if you don't like it you can probably make your money back to some schmuck on calguns.

Reactions: hootpie
I mean

A "parts kit"

:hsugh:
BLK_RFL_DIV_ATF_IM_VERY_INTERESTED_STICKER_grande.jpg

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
I saw some chatter about accidental discharges on the P320--something wrong with them or irresponsible owners blaming the gun?
So the first version there was a legit problem where an impact could cause the gun to fire (dropping the gun a few feet could do it at the right angle). Sig never admitted there was a problem but did a "Voluntary upgrade" that they applied to all future guns.

While there have been a couple of claims since then about ADs that were the gun's fault, the only one confirmed that was with the upgraded/revised design was a .mil dude that was using a modified P226 holster, and the general consensus seems to be it was his fault for a shitty mod or doing something else, but he'd get in trouble if he didn't blame the gun.

View attachment 220646
:rofl:

:oopsie:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448