The Potato Field
This is from my backyard landscaping a couple years ago

vF2G6Jkl.png
that's a lot of rocks

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
The shop called yesterday afternoon that the stamp showed up for my R9. I went over there this morning and picked it up. I've had the trilug adapter for a year now while waiting on the can. This is pretty much going to be its permanent home.

ccjEQoy.jpg

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
The shop called yesterday afternoon that the stamp showed up for my R9. I went over there this morning and picked it up. I've had the trilug adapter for a year now while waiting on the can. This is pretty much going to be its permanent home.

ccjEQoy.jpg
Oh my god

Reactions: Paul Revere

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
I need to have this exact gun, like yesterday
Brownells did have the SP5 for $2799 earlier today, not sure if they are still in stock. This one is a Zenith clone because HK only imported the shit version of the "MP5" at that time for like $3-3.5k and you had to send it to a smith and spend another $1k to make it proper.

Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎
Brownells did have the SP5 for $2799 earlier today, not sure if they are still in stock. This one is a Zenith clone because HK only imported the shit version of the "MP5" at that time for like $3-3.5k and you had to send it to a smith and spend another $1k to make it proper.

Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎
damn, that's a good price. I haven't really looked into these since Century has been bringing them in. Any issues?
Reviews have been very good. In my autistic manner I did a lot of research because I was very close to buying one. Overall fewer issues reported in several polls I read than Zenith IIRC. MKE made MP5s under license in Turkey so making these was no thang.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448