GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Elysburg , Pa

Today was not even one of the biggest shoots but the singles had 120 squads and they got through them pretty damn fast…run like a machine
Ah. I was wondering as the weather seemed similar to my area today with the sun and rain showers off and on, but I'm about 2 hours south east of there.

jeri534

OT Supporter
Jul 17, 2002
Ah. I was wondering as the weather seemed similar to my area today with the sun and rain showers off and on, but I'm about 2 hours south east of there.
Weather held up pretty nicely…sun was either behind the clouds or baking the shit out of me

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Weather held up pretty nicely…sun was either behind the clouds or baking the shit out of me
Yeah the temps are pretty decent right now. Mid to high 70's. Some system is off the coast so there will be off and on showers for the next few days but no wash outs at least.

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Jew Space Laser Control Center
damn, that's a good price. I haven't really looked into these since Century has been bringing them in. Any issues?
I've put about half a box through mine on the day I picked it up and it's jizztastic. I hate that I didn't have more time that day to run more through it. I paid $1716 for this one: https://www.familyfirearms.com/product/ap5-pist-9mm-8.9-brace-shield

It's pretty fucking rad. Already applied for a form1 so I can pickup an A2 stock for it, and Silencershop finally shipped my suppressor out to my range, so I can go check it out.

I'm also half tempted to pick up a AP5-P but my wife might actually use it to murder me if I spend more anytime soon :o

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
The shop called yesterday afternoon that the stamp showed up for my R9. I went over there this morning and picked it up. I've had the trilug adapter for a year now while waiting on the can. This is pretty much going to be its permanent home.

ccjEQoy.jpg
How do you like that rail system? I'm looking for a rail for my AP5 and I'm trying to decide whether to go with something with MLOK that I run elsewhere or switch to straight up pic rails.

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
How do you like that rail system? I'm looking for a rail for my AP5 and I'm trying to decide whether to go with something with MLOK that I run elsewhere or switch to straight up pic rails.
It's good. I have another clone that runs the wide handguard but wanted something different for this one. I don't really utilize it other than a flashlight on one side but I wanted a different look. I'm not too sure what other rail systems are out there tbh. The Knights seems to be the go to for a pic rail setup.

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
It's good. I have another clone that runs the wide handguard but wanted something different for this one. I don't really utilize it other than a flashlight on one side but I wanted a different look. I'm not too sure what other rail systems are out there tbh. The Knights seems to be the go to for a pic rail setup.
I literally just want a wider grip (and to maybe put a stubby handle on it) and a light mount with a pressure pad. I'd get the OG integrated light if not for the suppressor clearance factor. Not looking to tacticool it up too terribly much :o

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
I literally just want a wider grip (and to maybe put a stubby handle on it) and a light mount with a pressure pad. I'd get the OG integrated light if not for the suppressor clearance factor. Not looking to tacticool it up too terribly much :o
I think B&T makes a rail and Midwest Industries might as well. I could be wrong though. Other than that there aren't many options for the platform for rails.

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
decided to get out of the house and pick up the turboK today and the octane9 shows up....whenever.

so...TurboK

put silencerco mount on b/c that's the mount I've become married to and will defend like a sports fan.

2022-05-17 10.53.22.JPG

Ooooh that's nice
2022-05-17 10.47.59.JPG

and when i got there and said I was going to pick up a can.....the dude does "which one? uhhhh I guess that's a goofy question we have two ready for pickup"
2022-05-17 10.52.40.JPG

2022-05-17 10.51.40-1.JPG

bam....omega36 stamped in <6 months. I was like...woah that's wild

2022-05-17 10.41.18.JPG

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
Wait, paper stamp in sub 6 months? Was the approval date the same as the eform?
Turbo K :
Order placed 6/4/2021
Tax Stamp cashed 6/16/2021
Approved 5/2/2022

Omega36
Order Placed 11/15/2021
Stamp cashed 11/24/21
Approved 5/2/2022

Octane 9
Ecertified 1/29/2022
Approval : Pending

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
The girl at the shop said ATF is approving paper stamps in bunches so if you have multiple on paper they're coming in at the same time. So my Omega36 basically went through on the TurboK's timeline with a 6/16 stamp date.

Reactions: Paul Revere

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448