GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
Recommendations for concealed carry that's obtainable in CA? I love my VP9, but no way I'm carrying that thing :rofl:

Edit: VP9SK seems to be an option, need to find and shoot one.
Maybe a S&W shield. Or bite the bullet and buy a non roster gun for $Texas
What’s the status on the handgun roster case in CA? Expect that bullshit de facto ban to fall soon enough.

@Paul Revere
Iirc they're in line for SCOTUS and hopefully it get fucked up. It's totally unconstitutional.

Then again SCOTUS doesn't have a lot of public support these days :rolleyes:

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
And I'm fairly certain they go hard on cops who try to flip guns. It's not expressly illegal in the penal code, but I've heard of agencies firing cops and the CADOJ going after them for selling without a license.

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
Recommendations for concealed carry that's obtainable in CA? I love my VP9, but no way I'm carrying that thing :rofl:

Edit: VP9SK seems to be an option, need to find and shoot one.
Why won't you carry the VP9? I carry mine occasionally, it's pretty much the same size as a 19, P10C, etc...

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
A corrupt system breeds more corruption? Sounds like NYC concealed carry permitting process.

the sheriff for santa clara county is being investigated for exactly that.

• Wow
Reactions: stevezissou

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529