GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
SCOTUS is on a lot of shit lists these days, but a glimmer of hope on Duncan v Bonta (California high-cap magazine ban).

Petition for a writ of certiorari granted, judgment vacated, and case remanded to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit for further consideration in light of New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen.

They're kicking it back to the 9th circuit to apply the new 2A ruling guidelines. Hopefully the 9th (and other circuit courts) unfuck themselves.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
Probably never
giphy.gif

Reactions: Paul Revere

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
SCOTUS is on a lot of shit lists these days, but a glimmer of hope on Duncan v Bonta (California high-cap magazine ban).

They're kicking it back to the 9th circuit to apply the new 2A ruling guidelines. Hopefully the 9th (and other circuit courts) unfuck themselves.
:bowdown: GOOD

Gotcha38

OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
South Carolina
Bunch of decisions by the supreme court have the wife feeling a little powerless. She told me earlier this week that she feels like 'maybe she should learn how to shoot a gun'. Might be back in the crew if I can keep her interested. Looking at some of the local training places to see if they've got any female instructors for some 1:1 time without me around.

jeri534

OT Supporter
Jul 17, 2002
sheeit I dont even know tbh...Im way out of touch on what handguns go for nowadays

Probably looking for $400~ for the 5" as it has apex triggers and fiber optic front, serrated rear sights...

For the 3.5 probably $350

Reactions: Paul Revere

Tomash

OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2003
Houston, TX
Damn, just saw a Reddit post about ATF saying average eForm4 processing times are around 160 days, and they're working on February submissions now. I'm at around 80 days, having files mid-April.
:sadface:

BLKDVLGSX

May 2, 2002
Buford, GA
Damn, just saw a Reddit post about ATF saying average eForm4 processing times are around 160 days, and they're working on February submissions now. I'm at around 80 days, having files mid-April.
:sadface:
Day 129 here, certified Feb 22...then another one June 4th, then two more June 18 :scootin:

Reactions: Tomash

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529