GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
got my sbr ar10 lower back from the engraver. Probably going to assemble the lower this weekend.

sIySx7b.jpg
Looks like NATO gucci death squad components to me.

PROCEED

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
  • Barf
Reactions: stevezissou

Uncle Ruckus

hey y'all
Dec 8, 2004
Vaginal Passages Malibu
590a1 has visible solder on the lug for the tube. I know it's randomly normal, but it really draws the eye and looks shit. Is full cerakote the only decent solution, or would you try to touch it up or hide it somehow? It annoys me too much to just leave it.

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
590a1 has visible solder on the lug for the tube. I know it's randomly normal, but it really draws the eye and looks shit. Is full cerakote the only decent solution, or would you try to touch it up or hide it somehow? It annoys me too much to just leave it.
Pics? If its not a functional issue just shoot the fuck out of it and bang it around a bit

Reactions: Paul Revere

Uncle Ruckus

hey y'all
Dec 8, 2004
Vaginal Passages Malibu
Pics? If its not a functional issue just shoot the fuck out of it and bang it around a bit
Can take one later if you want. It's pretty common, Google shows plenty with it. It's just cosmetic. It's about five times thicker in comparison to the sight where it's clean and exact so you can barely see it under the edge. But it shoots great really.

I can't lie and try to pretend like aesthetics don't play a large part in my selections. To be honest, a maverick for 200 bucks new would totally fit my needs, but this is cooler, so yeah.

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
Has anybody mentioned the fact that scotus gave Duncan v Bonta the G/V/R?

Cliffs: magazine capacity limits are probably done.

Jun 30 2022
Petition GRANTED. Judgment VACATED and case REMANDED for further consideration in light of New York State Rifle & Pistol Assn., Inc. v. Bruen, 597 U. S. ___ (2022).

:bowdown:

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville

Jun 30 2022
Petition GRANTED. Judgment VACATED and case REMANDED for further consideration in light of New York State Rifle & Pistol Assn., Inc. v. Bruen, 597 U. S. ___ (2022).

Ya. Above my pay grade of judicial knowledge but it sounds good, been trying to watch saw gun lawyers reviews on it

Reactions: stevezissou

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia

Jun 30 2022

Yeah, FPC immediately turned around and starting issuing paper on CA to drop mag capacity laws and the assault weapon ban.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Msds