GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
Has anybody mentioned the fact that scotus gave Duncan v Bonta the G/V/R?

Cliffs: magazine capacity limits are probably done.

Jun 30 2022
Petition GRANTED. Judgment VACATED and case REMANDED for further consideration in light of New York State Rifle & Pistol Assn., Inc. v. Bruen, 597 U. S. ___ (2022).

:bowdown:
Yeah and the stay should be lifted in the other case because judge Benitez used the test ordered by SCOTUS and the full 9th granted a stay saying he didn’t use the 2 step test which was just rejected. They said well he used the wrong test so that’s why it’s likely to succeed, that test was specifically ruled invalid by scotus so the stay should fall.

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
It sure would be nice if this happened. But we all know they're going to play games to try to get around the ruling. :hs:
Probably, but they upheld the stay specifically because they said judge Benitez used the wrong test. So now he used the correct test, as explained by scotus, so if they have any integrity whatsoever they’ll reverse their ruling and lift the stay.

Reactions: Paul Revere
TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
Went together without too much trouble. Grip actually looks okay on it but I still have another one coming.

SFFjtVr.jpg

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Bunch of decisions by the supreme court have the wife feeling a little powerless. She told me earlier this week that she feels like 'maybe she should learn how to shoot a gun'. Might be back in the crew if I can keep her interested. Looking at some of the local training places to see if they've got any female instructors for some 1:1 time without me around.
The ole lady always casually likes to shoot. Got her first person handgun and cpl a couple months later. She wants to hook up with a friend and try PPC competition.

Reactions: Gotcha38 and yonson

yonson

OT sux...
OT Supporter
Jul 25, 2006
Motor City...
New ot official pistol

Looks like a knock off Beretta, I'll stick with my CZ's...

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529