Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Hay fellas! :wavey:

Thots on this?

I can use my Glock mags in it.
And because it's a pistol caliber, I can shoot it at the local indoor range.
:coold:

Thinking about trading in my old 10/22 and getting something like this.

1.jpg

Was down at Bass Pro Shops on the 4th getting a second magazine for my Glock, and saw they had one of these on the shelf. Thing looked tiny compared to all the other long rifles around it. :rofl:
Was only $620 too. :hmm:

When the next paycheck comes in, I think I'll pick it up. :nod:

Reactions: Paul Revere

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Was down at Bass Pro Shops on the 4th getting a second magazine for my Glock, and saw they had one of these on the shelf. Thing looked tiny compared to all the other long rifles around it. :rofl:
Was only $620 too. :hmm:

When the next paycheck comes in, I think I'll pick it up. :nod:
They're good, a buddy has one and likes it.

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Are those even Kommiefornia legal or do you have to install a bullet button?
It's mostly the pistol grip which turns a rifle into an assault weapon. No pistol grip and there are no special restrictions.

That's why all the AR owners have to put those shark fins on their grips.

Gotcha38

OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
South Carolina
The ole lady always casually likes to shoot. Got her first person handgun and cpl a couple months later. She wants to hook up with a friend and try PPC competition.
Hope I'm as lucky. I reached out to a local place I was familiar with, but didn't get any responses. Gonna have to shop a little now.

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003

"There were some people who asked me, 'what will this do to the value of my machine gun collection?' and it was so hard for me not to say, you know, go fuck yourself"

:tbow:

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006

"There were some people who asked me, 'what will this do to the value of my machine gun collection?' and it was so hard for me not to say, you know, go fuck yourself"

:tbow:

I think there are two kinds of MG owners. The kind that have single digit numbers of machine guns and just want to shoot them all the time and have more and for other people to have them. Then there's the kind who when they die their collection gets it's own auction with Rock Island because of hot much shit they have and they view it as an investment and not as something to actually enjoy.

Same with expensive cars. Some people drive the fuck out of their single nice car. Other people stick them in a garage forever and kill the soul of it.

obscure/renegade

Don't mind me.
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2004
Georgia
I think there are two kinds of MG owners. The kind that have single digit numbers of machine guns and just want to shoot them all the time and have more and for other people to have them. Then there's the kind who when they die their collection gets it's own auction with Rock Island because of hot much shit they have and they view it as an investment and not as something to actually enjoy.

Same with expensive cars. Some people drive the fuck out of their single nice car. Other people stick them in a garage forever and kill the soul of it.
Damn that, use shit up and enjoy it. Why save it for the next fella?

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003

Yep. I completely understand the desire to be sitting on a pile of gold, and I'll even feel a little bit bad for them if nfa goes away and their value implodes. But it infuriates me that they're getting rich(er) because of the artificial scarcity created by unconstitutional laws. :o

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Damn that, use shit up and enjoy it. Why save it for the next fella?
Because most people with the big collections aren't necessarily gun people in the sense of shooting guns. They're collectors who decided that guns are what they would collect.

Think your local FUDD who bought 4 garands from the CMP and is trying to resell them at 5x markup at the local gun show. They'll shoot a couple rounds a year but other than that they're not into guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529