OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
giphy.gif

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Yeah, I wanted one ever since I saw my first one on SG:1 :mamoru: but thanks to this thread I gave up on that after finding out the trigger is shit, which is a total deal breaker for me...
yeah, it's not good. But it's a bullpup so that comes with the territory.

Reactions: Paul Revere

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
went into a gun shop for the first time in about 8 years to look for some bird guns. Oldest kiddo is maybe a year out from being able to do the dove season opener with us and I want to get a matching pair of 12/20 Ga 870's.
apparently Remington went through some re-structuring or something? its hard to get an American Made field grade 12 Ga currently? what am i missing here...

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
went into a gun shop for the first time in about 8 years to look for some bird guns. Oldest kiddo is maybe a year out from being able to do the dove season opener with us and I want to get a matching pair of 12/20 Ga 870's.
apparently Remington went through some re-structuring or something? its hard to get an American Made field grade 12 Ga currently? what am i missing here...
Remington/Freedom Group went bankrupt, got split up and auctioned off. The new owners of Remington seem (or claim) to actually care, and they've slowly been reintroducing stuff that was popular (ie I think the first gun they released were 18" 870 with wood furniture). I think really the only other option if you want an inexpensive but American gun is going to be Mossberg 500 for a pump, or 930 for a semi. I think basically all of Weatherby's cheap stuff is outsourced to Turkey these days (not that there's anything wrong with those guns, but if you want US made that's something to be aware of.

Reactions: Paul Revere

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529