GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
saw something on the gram the other day and decided to give it a try

new wiring management (arson machine)

one note....that rear clamp.....designed for two wires (one each side) and you have to be careful to not crimp thje cable. Had to go add another few mm of slack to avoid pinching on the rail and back the torque off to keep the light from shorting and staying on (oops). Can see the prob in 2nd photo. loosening, giving a tiny slack and tightening back down and the wire isn't pinching now.

overall...pretty cool solution if you run wires in a similar fashion but $$$ ($14ea i think it was). Just be mindful not to crimp your wires
2022-07-13 19.16.46.JPG 2022-07-13 19.17.10.JPG 2022-07-13 19.16.58.JPG

old
Lar(do you know i have a plane)Rue clips
2021-12-07 17.57.13-1.jpg

Paul Revere

OT Supporter
May 19, 2003
Cali-NO NFA-fornia
saw something on the gram the other day and decided to give it a try

new wiring management (arson machine)

one note....that rear clamp.....designed for two wires (one each side) and you have to be careful to not crimp thje cable. Had to go add another few mm of slack to avoid pinching on the rail and back the torque off to keep the light from shorting and staying on (oops). Can see the prob in 2nd photo. loosening, giving a tiny slack and tightening back down and the wire isn't pinching now.

overall...pretty cool solution if you run wires in a similar fashion but $$$ ($14ea i think it was). Just be mindful not to crimp your wires
View attachment 240331 View attachment 240333 View attachment 240332

old
Lar(do you know i have a plane)Rue clips
View attachment 240334
That looks super clean.

Reactions: ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
43x mos came in today.

I love my local FFL. It’s a “hardware store” and gun shop.

There’s always like 6 or so 70 year old dudes sitting around a table talkin guns. Some dude got a Luger shipped in today, so we were all checking it out. So cool :bowdown:

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
hit the range.

finally got to function check the 308AR (thus the short range) 308 did its thing reliably. even with the gas block backed way out it was still spitting brass at 2.....not bad but not "ideal". maybe heavier buffer? I dunno, @PanzerAce what you think? I think i have an h3 in there. But yeah, 60 rds of cheap shit reliably. Am happy. Range roaches were all "woooooah" because my gun is pretty. Also took the scope off for most of the rounds...figured might as well get the buis dialed in since it's only 25 yards.

Got the aimpoint duty RDS dialed in on the 300blk. Kinda i like the extra height, not going to lie. Also not about to bail on my existing ADM/scalarworks mounts but I can see why people might like taller mounts.

Also wasn't crowded. They put the range roaches all at the far right and I had that half all to myself. Except everyone had to come look when I started shooting unsuppressed 308 and heard a "what the hell was that?"

Photo while i was waiting for the R9 to cool off enough to put it in the bag. super flat range.
1657903110812.png

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
hit the range.

finally got to function check the 308AR (thus the short range) 308 did its thing reliably. even with the gas block backed way out it was still spitting brass at 2.....not bad but not "ideal". maybe heavier buffer? I dunno, @PanzerAce what you think? I think i have an h3 in there. But yeah, 60 rds of cheap shit reliably. Am happy. Range roaches were all "woooooah" because my gun is pretty. Also took the scope off for most of the rounds...figured might as well get the buis dialed in since it's only 25 yards.

Got the aimpoint duty RDS dialed in on the 300blk. Kinda i like the extra height, not going to lie. Also not about to bail on my existing ADM/scalarworks mounts but I can see why people might like taller mounts.

Also wasn't crowded. They put the range roaches all at the far right and I had that half all to myself. Except everyone had to come look when I started shooting unsuppressed 308 and heard a "what the hell was that?"

Photo while i was waiting for the R9 to cool off enough to put it in the bag. super flat range.
View attachment 240866
Ejection patterns doesn't really mean much on a 308. Close off the gas till it stop cycling then open it just past where it starts working.

And heavier buffer always better :o

Uncle Ruckus

hey y'all
Dec 8, 2004
Vaginal Passages Malibu
Should I do this, or a barrel/tube mount for a larger light? Hides that solder spot well, but is it dumb?

Just ordered a magpul sga stock. Wife still has her card out

Free mini shell adapter included

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Should I do this, or a barrel/tube mount for a larger light? Hides that solder spot well, but is it dumb?

Just ordered a magpul sga stock. Wife still has her card out

Free mini shell adapter included
Why not just mount to the pump?

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
Just saw a new technique

Open carrying a Glock in a basic holster with no mag in the gun

Could clearly see the mag in her left pocket but considering it took this lady 10 seconds to pry her phone out of her right pocket I’m pretty sure she’d be dead before she even got her mag out

She was buying vape juice and being vocal that “I can’t have any with cbd in it because I’m carrying a [email protected]

Considered getting myself a free g43

Strange things are afoot at the circle k

TomDlgns

OT Supporter
Oct 24, 2004
Just saw a new technique

Open carrying a Glock in a basic holster with no mag in the gun

Could clearly see the mag in her left pocket but considering it took this lady 10 seconds to pry her phone out of her right pocket I’m pretty sure she’d be dead before she even got her mag out

She was buying vape juice and being vocal that “I can’t have any with cbd in it because I’m carrying a [email protected]

Considered getting myself a free g43

Strange things are afoot at the circle k

that's a bit different from one in the chamber vs none in the chamber.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529