GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
507C probably won't fit, you'll need the 507K. RMRcc has the $100 rebate right now, but you'd probably be better off with the 507K as if nothing else it uses a semi-standard footprint design.

RMRcc has the

Reactions: AndyP and Bugalu

Buzz Killington

𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖛𝖎
still falling

TS
TS
DrewDown

DrewDown

Jan 4, 2006
Tucson
Just buy one already

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
That’s the Turkish built version that is actually pretty decent right?
Depends. They were regarded as the best clone for awhile but then started slipping in quality in 2019. Zenith doesn't import them anymore which is probably why Century does now. For that price I'd grab one though. If you gotta send it in for service who cares.

Reactions: ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

Looks like I picked the wrong week....
OT Supporter
Jul 21, 2004
The Potato Field
Will consider. Still trying to not buy more firearms but that is kind of a classic shape/aesthetic

Plus my scorpion broke my shoulder again with its massive recoil. :wtc::yikes:

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Depends. They were regarded as the best clone for awhile but then started slipping in quality in 2019. Zenith doesn't import them anymore which is probably why Century does now. For that price I'd grab one though. If you gotta send it in for service who cares.
The whole Zenith/MKE thing is a rough. (according to Zenith) What basically happened is Zenith paid off some US debt/penalties or something, and then MKE a few years later still hadn't paid them back then dropped them to have CAI import them instead.

The one thing I'm halfway interested in from them is allegedly CAI is bringing back the HK33K clones with 12" barrels. The flip of that is already have plenty of short 223s, and I could just get a Cetme L instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529