GUN Gun Crew v.AllThatShit&Pics

PanzerAce

OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2006
Eh. SMG atleast was willing to poke fun at the expense of HK. Their social media these days just seems mean spirited.

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
Ive never posted this thing but figured why not. I received it as a gift a couple of years ago.

TMT Tactical built Glock 40 10mm long slide
  • Stippled grip, two finger pads, and under trigger guard
  • Trijicon co-witnessed sights
  • Dehorned front trigger guard and recessed rear trigger guard
  • Custom front serrations
  • Extra and deeper rear serrations
  • Engraved U.S flag
  • N10MM, TMT Tactical logo, Glock Logo
  • TMT trigger: internal trigger components polished
  • Cerakote in a custom FDE/OD finish
  • TMT magwell

k93XaKM.jpg

xxJO0io.jpg

UA4Vwqj.jpg

Oktzdv1.jpg

Fun gun to shoot at the range, besides that its pretty much worthless
1 0 M M B O I S

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
huh he says it's us made, thought these were turkish? also wouldn't surprise me if he's wrong
This looks different. It's got what looks to be a magpul safety, the lower looks different and so does the trigger. Not sure what the deal is with this, but it doesn't look like it's made by MKE since they are importing to Century now.

Reactions: ʎǝʞsoɹƆɔW

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Speaking of Zenith. I took mine out to the range today with my P90 and others today. Haven't shot the P90 in it's SBR form since it was put together in March of 2020. It just sat in the back of the safe collecting dust. Got the optic zero'd and it functions well. This was also my first time using the R9 on the Zenith. It performs extremely well for the price. I was running lawman and S&B 150gr and it was super quiet.

LinzEHH.jpg

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Apparently that new Zenith is made in house. I wonder if you can drop in FA packs like you can with PTR.

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
2x as expensive as the turkish imports linked a few pages back so there's that as well
Yeah I wouldn't buy one. The MKE stuff is built on HK tooling and they are/were an approved manufacturer of the platform. This new zenith has none of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529